Chapter Sixty Six: Results ::Adult content::

" You are sure you don't want to look for a place of our own?" He asks me again. "Yes, unless you aren't sure? Are you okay with this? Are the rest of the guys?" I ask carrying my very last bag of clothes up the stairs.

" Ashley and Shay are both here so I don't think the guys have an issue with my fiancé moving in my bedroom with me. In a house that I half own." He laughs as he enters his bedroom. "Shay is only here until she gets placed into a new dorm." I remind him.
"Well for now she is staying in Keith's room." He sighs placing a box on the floor.

  "I know this is driving you crazy." I say amused by his expression as he looks around the room.

"Uh it's fine." He mumbles.
"You are a neat freak it's not fine. I love you for pretending that it is though." I smile as I take a seat on the floor.

  "I'm not a neat freak. I just have less stuff." He is trying not to be defensive but I can tell he a little offended.
  "It's cute, really in fact when we finally do get our own place I at least know I won't have to clean up after you." I shrug folding my clothes.

"Right, well you get that whole dresser and you have half the closet for your clothes." He seems nervous.
  "Are you sure you want to do this? Sharing space is a make it or break it in some relationship." I say as he continues to fidget.

  "Go on go do something, that will give me time to put everything away. Give me about two hours." I say standing up to hug him.

"You don't want help?" He looks confused and a bit relieved.
  "No, I can handle putting my clothes away and the rest of my stuff will fit on the book shelf you gave me. No go on." I say walking him out of the bedroom.

  "You are sure?" He asks again as I once again reassure him that I have it handled. He turns back and walks down the hall.

  I close the door and turn my Bluetooth speaker on before selecting a play list that will help make my task a bit more fun. Ah there we go a little bit of songs of the 90's mix.

I look around at my boxes and bags. I didn't think I had this much crammed into that little dorm room, but apparently I did. I think as I look around. I start to hang up my dresses first.

I already have my wedding dress hiding in a garment bag at the back of the closet. Finn swore on everything he would not even breathe near it. I give it a little pat. It's almost time to wear you I think to myself. I can't wait to see what Finn thinks about my dress.

"He is going to cry like a little baby." Ashley laughs which causes me to jump.
"Fuck." I smile grabbing my chest.
"I can see now when we are old and retired in some place warm they are going to ask how I died and you will have to say I scared her to death." I giggle as she moves across the room glaring at me.

"I knocked, hell I even coughed. You were too busy day dreaming about Finn and your wedding dress."She mimics a dreamy eyed look.
"Fuck off." I laugh throwing a pillow at her.
"I can't Finn took Logan where ever the hell he was going." She pouts.

"Oh good you can help me then." I smile throwing myself on her. "Oh my God!" She grunts as she tries to push me off of her.

"I had to look." Tyler smiles standing in the doorway. "I heard two females laughing and then grunting." He smirks.

"Oh go play with Tiffany!" Ashley throws a pillow at him.

"Nope. I am done with that kind of crazy." He backs up and shakes his head.
"She was nuts like her friend wasn't she? I wonder if crazy hoe is contagious?" She giggles.