Chapter Twenty One: I love you ::Adult Content::

" Love, please just relax and let go. Nothing is going to happen tonight. Your brothers are here and your friends are here. Enjoy your birthday." Finn says sliding a drink towards me.

     He is right. I look around and there isn't anything to worry about. My friends are here and my brothers. How often does that happen? I take a sip of my drink and decide to put the thoughts of Charlie far from my mind at least for tonight.

  " Would you look at that little shit." Caleb smiles sitting down next to me. " We are here twenty minutes and he is already working on that poor girl." He laughs. " Oh that isn't good. That's Summer she is dating that guy Mike over there." I cringe watching my brother try to hit on someone. He should be playing baseball or football in the yard, not grown and trying to get a piece of ass.

"Question is do we stop him or do we watch the show?" Caleb smirks. " I am going to save him. He is still my little brother." I laugh scooting off of my stool. "What's going on? Love?" Finn asks as if I'm going to take off running at any point. "Shane found Summer." I shrug. "Shit yeah that's not good." He laughs leaving me to walk over to Shane.

  "Hey Shane. Hey Summer." I smile at them. "Shane see that guy in the corner twice your size? That's her very jealous boyfriend." I whisper in his ear. "Come on little brother. Caleb and I could use your company. Bye Summer." I smirk grabbing his hand and leading him towards the bar area.

  "What the hell Riley." Shane pouts. " Shane, Mike would kick your ass whether you are my brother or not. As entertaining as that would be to watch I decided to spare you that embarrassment." I say sitting down.  " Now sit down and do some shots with your sister. It's my birthday damn it." I laugh as Finn fills up three shot glasses. " Happy birthday, love." Finn winks.

" So this right here, how serious is it." Caleb asks pointing between me and Finn.

"Um well it's been a few weeks." I shrug not really sure how to answer my brother. " I would say we are pretty serious." Finn smiles. "So we could possibly see him for Thanksgiving?" Caleb continues.

"Caleb Quinn knock it off." I snap at my brother. " Possibly. I haven't been invited yet that is." Finn casually answers. "You would want to come home with me?" I ask shocked.

" He's not a puppy." Shane laughs. " That's not how I meant it." I laugh rolling my eyes.

"I just wanted to see how serious you guys were." Caleb shrugs. " Way to bring the mood down." Shane shakes his head. " I swear he is so boring now." Shane says letting out a sigh.

" Another round?" Finn smiles holding up the whiskey bottle. " Yes please." I sigh leave it to Caleb to make everything so serious.

   He has definitely grown up in the last two years but I can't help but feel like there is more to the story. When my dad passed it hit him hard. He went from the party guy to Mr. Responsible. I know he felt like he had to step up since Jacob went off with his girlfriend Tori. She is a whole other basket of crazy.

Four shots later my nose is numb . " I missed you guys." I say putting my arms around my brothers.
"She's getting to the sappy I love you guys stage of Drinking Riley."Shane groans.

"Why did you guys decide to drive the 6 hours to see me?" I ask ignoring Shane's comment and taking a seat in between them.

"Ma told us to." Shane smiles. " You are such a little shit." I say as I punch him in the arm. " Well she did." He shrugs. "You should be with family on your birthday." Caleb says a little too serious.

"I think we are going to head out. I am tired and I don't want to deal with a puking Shane later." Caleb smiles giving me a hug. "Happy birthday kid. We will see you tomorrow." He smiles letting me go.