Chapter Forty Six: Surprise! ::Adult Content::

I am so late! I think as I finish my shower in the hospital locker room. I wrap a towel around me and head to my locker.

"Riley, you should have been gone like thirty minutes ago." Sarah another nursing student warns me as I throw on my clothes.

"I know but I couldn't leave Mr. Parks. He was so scared when they brought him in. I am glad Mark got in touch with his daughter. Plus I had room 14 and there was no way I was leaving here without a shower." I shutter thinking about the bodily fluids that room saw this afternoon.

"Yeah Dr. Thomas said that was a fucking nightmare." She shakes her head.

" Okay, I will see you next week!" I smile grabbing my bag.

" By Riley! Have fun!" My team yells as I rush past them.

" Whoa Riley the emergency room is that way." Dr. Jennings laughs when I run into him.

"Sorry! I was supposed to be gone like well 40 minutes ago." I say my face turning red.

" Well you better get going." He laughs as I continue towards the parking lot.

"See you next week!" I wave rushing to my car.

I text Ashley to let her know I am on my way and pull out of the hospital staff parking lot.

I park in front of my dorm room and literally run to my dorm room.

"You are so late!" Ashley groans as I walk in. " I had to shower trust me I HAD TO SHOWER." I shutter.

" Okay there is your dress get it on and then I can work on your hair while you do your makeup." Ashley orders me.

I slip into the tight black dress which finally hugs my body the right way. After two months of eating right I finally have my curves back.Well most of them. I tuck myself into my strapless bra and adjust the top of my dress.

" Good?" I ask adjusting the top. " You look hot. Now sit so I can do your hair and you can do something about your make up." She smiles pushing me down in my chair.

" I love your dress by the way. Very bright." I smile at her in the mirror.

" I thought you would appreciate it." She smiles showing off her hot pink skin tight dress. "I know Logan is going to appreciate it." I giggle as start to put my makeup on.

" He better." She says pinning my hair up. " There." She says pulling down some stray curls. " That is super sexy." She winks.

I finish lining my eyes and coat my lashes with my mascara. There my makeup looks flawless.

We both put our lipstick on and then I slip into my heels.

"Ready?" I say grabbing my purse and looking at my phone.

" Yes, Logan texted that him and Finn will be at the club in ten minutes." Ashley frowns as we rush down the hall towards the front doors of the building. People move out of the way as we shuffle past them giggling.

"Tell him to get gas, get condoms. I don't care stall!" I shout as we rush to my car.

" Okay he is going to stop at the store." She laughs as we jump in my car.

I park in the back of the club and Sebastian is there waiting for us.

" I know we are late!" I smile grabbing Finn's gift from the back seat of my car.

" Everything is all set" He informs us as we follow him in the back door of the club.

"We made it!" I say trying to catch my breath when we enter the club.