Chapter Ten: Celebration fail

I find a parking spot in front of Logan's house and find it funny that in less than ten minutes the house is already packed full with people.

  " Are you going to come inside, love?" Finn smiles leaning against my car. I roll my window up and shut my car off before getting out.

  " Everything okay ,love?" He asks as I get out. "Yeah, it's just been a really amazing night." I smile.

   "Where's Brian?" He smirks. " With my room mate Shay." I say ignoring him calling him the wrong name again and continuing to walk towards the front porch. " Oh." He laughs. "Where's Alexis?" I ask climbing the stairs.  "Parties aren't her thing." He shrugs opening the front door. "Oh." I say.

   "There she is!" Ashley smiles when she sees me. " Come on we are celebrating." She says dragging me towards the kitchen. " What do you want to drink?"  She asks standing behind the bar. " Jack and Coke." Finn answers for me. " Okay." Ashley looks at me and I nod. She pours half a bottle of jack in and ads a splash of coke before sliding it to me. " Shit." Finn and I laugh ." Let me handle the pouring." Finn says moving Ashley out of the way. He mixes a new drink from the drink Ashley made and hands it to me. "Thank you." I smile taking a sip.

   " Lets do a shot." Logan says grabbing Keith,  Tyler and Sebastian. Finn pours the shots for us and Logan makes the toast. "To Riley!" He shouts raising his glass. I down the shot and Finn sets up another round. " To The Wrong Way Out!" I toast as everyone cheers. Two more shots later Ashley pulls Logan away to dance.

  "Another shot?" Sebastian asks me and I shake my head no. "Maybe later." I smile holding up my drink. He shrugs and takes one himself before walking off into the party.  Keith and Tyler follow.

  " How you feeling ,love?" Finn smiles taking a seat next to me. " Amazing." I smile feeling my cheeks start to warm.  " You looked amazing." He smiles.
I finish my drink and Ashley pulls me to the middle of the living room.
"You're drunk." I laugh as she tries to persuade me to dance. "So are you!" She says grabbing my arms trying to me.

"Liquid courage. Drink up!" Logan says handing me a shot. "Have another." Sebastian smiles refilling the shot. I grab it and throw it back. Six, it takes six shots and one drink to make me feel like I can dance.

"Now you're drunk." Ashley giggles as she grabs my hips and we start to dance.

I feel another set of hands grab my hips and watch as Ashley moves closer to Logan.
I look back to see Sebastian who just smiles and moves in closer. My body moves against his and he starts to nuzzle my neck which causes me to giggle.

I feel dizzy and pull away from Sebastian. Ashley sees me and pulls me towards her.
"Come on bestie." She giggles. "We're drunk." We both giggle.
"Come on ,love." Finn says grabbing me and walking me towards the kitchen.
" I danced." I say quite proud as he sits me down on a stool. "And I danced in these." I smile pointing to my heels.
"You did ,love." He smiles pushing a bottle of water in my hand.

" You confuse me." I say wrinkling my nose at him.
"How's that love?" He asks amused.
" You just do." I giggle. "I'm hot." I say fanning my face with my hand.
"Come on I'll take you outside." He chuckles helping me walk out the back door.
"A swing." I smile as he sits me down.
"Feel better, love?" He asks sitting next to me.
"Yes." I say closing my eyes.
I lean into him and lay my head on his shoulder.
"Don't fall asleep ,love. The nights just getting started." He says softly brushing my hair away from my face.

" Why did you kiss me and then run away?" I ask looking up at him.
"I didn't run away." He laughs and I sit up.
"Oh? What would you call it?" I ask curious.