FT: Jellal x Reader

Start from the beginning

"You call this a holiday?" He questioned.

"Yeah. A girl needs a relaxing break every once in a while, killing people all the time is hard. It's a killer on my nails" I smile turning round to leap onto my bed.

Laying down I lean over the edge to look at him upside down. From this angle he looked even more crazy. His straight jacket made him look like a bird in a cage, and it was such a shame this bird wings were bound.

"What about you? Who brought you in?"

"That Scarlett Bitch! Titania, Queen of the Fairies. Her and that Fucking Ice Prince! Used my weakness for helpless pretty things against me" He growled standing up and getting on his bed. He began to mirror my actions.
"You look better from this angle"

"Everything looks better from this angle Pumpkin" I grin at him.

For days Mister J and I would chat. We'd compare our favourite ways to kill people and discuss our mutual hatred for the Fairy Tail League of Freaks. However today the day I was going to check out. My holiday was over and my Slaves need me.

"Oi! Crazy Bitch!" One of the guards shouted at me.
"Rehabilitation time!"

"Nah not today Doranbolt. I'm not really feeling it" I yawn refusing to move from my bed.

"If I say it's time, it's time bitch" He growls opening up the door to my cell. His first mistake, but then again he was new here. First week on the job. I actually kinda felt sorry for what was about to happen.

Nah not really.

Smiling I watched as he walked in, cuffs out. Flinging them at me he ordered me to put them on.
"Nope" I popped.

Pulling out his gun he aimed it at me.
"Put the cuffs on bitch. I'd hate to put a hole in your shoulder"

Picking up the cuffs I jumped up to my feet.
"Thing is, my slaves are going to be here in a few. And I order for me to leave I need my arms free" I smile.

He goes to speak but I whip the cuffs at his face. Landing square on his nose his head shoots back and his blood flies everywhere. Leaping up onto his shoulders I wrap the chain around his neck and my legs lock into armpits.
Within moments he dropped to floor like a sack of potatoes.

"Crazy Cakes! That was amazing!" Mister J cackled.
"He hit the ground like a rock. Wooooosh....Splat!"

Giggling I fumbled around his body for the keys.
"He was fat and deserved it"

Pulling the knife he had strapped to his belt I carved another line into my right shoulder.
"One more to my list" I chuckled not even hissing at the pain.

Tiptoeing out of my cell I walked over to my Pumpkins. Swirling the keys on my fingers I smirked at him.
"You want out?"

"Yes!" He giggled jumping up and down.

"Promise to be a Bad Boy!"

"I promise! Promise! Promise!" He chanted.

Giggling I opened the door and stalked my way into his room. Using the knife I cut the straps holding together his Straight jacket. The jacket fell from his shoulders and he chuckled at the release of his arms.
Across his chest there were red tattoos. Tribal tattoos, laughing faces, 'HaHaHa's' and a whole bunch of stars and planets.