Epilogue 3

Don't play the music until I tell yall to, okay? Mkay? Uh-huh? Yep? Okay bai?

Allison's POV

"Ms. Argent, Mr. Lahey requested to see you," The host says, tapping on my shoulder. I look away from Lydia, who I have been talking to since Stiles left to get her a drink.

I nod, "Where is he?" The man tells me Isaac's in the last room down the hall. Stiles comes back, balancing three glasses of champaign in his hands. He hands me one and I set it down on the table after thanking him. I stand up from my seat and excuse myself. They both nod and I leave the main room.

I walk past an open door and I glance in. I see Melissa hugging Scott. I smile and continue to walk towards Isaac's room.

His door is open so I just walk in. I see him staring at himself in the mirror. I knock on the opened door. Isaac looks up at me and smirks.

"You requested to see me, Mr. Lahey," I say with a grin, "Or should I say Mr. Lahey-McCall." He laughs, his cheeks turning a bright shade of pink.

"I just wanted to ask you a question," Isaac says and turns towards me.

"Yes, I'll do your tie," I sarcastically say and I reach out to grab his horrible done tie. He playfully rolls his eyes as I tie it correctly.

"You know that's not what I meant," Isaac says and I look up at him.

"Shoot."

"Melissa's going to walk Scott down the aisle," He says and looks down at his fidgeting hands. "I was wondering if you would walk down with me..."

I smile and shake I my head yes. "Of course I would." Isaac smiles and pulls me into a warm hug.

"I love you," He mumbles into my hair. I laugh.

"I'm pretty amazing, aren't I?" I quip. He chuckles.

"Yeah you are." I hear him mutter "asshole" under his breath. I playfully swat at his arm and I pull away.

(Play music)

Isaac's POV

The music begins to play, and the hairs on the back of my neck stand. From the doorway I'm standing in, next to Allison, I see Scott and Melissa walking slowly to the front of the building.

My breathing hitches when I see him in his white tuxedo. Fuck, he looks hot as hell. Should I be thinking these thoughts right now? Ah, fuck it.

I can see that Melissa is shedding a few tears. Moms, they're always so emotional. But I love her anyways. Scott asks her if she's alright and she nods. Scott looks nervous as hell.

So am fucking I.

Scott takes his place at the altar and Melissa takes her seat in the front row. Everyone, all our family and friends, turn towards Allison and me.

"Breathe," She reminds me. I look at her and smile. I inhale a deep breath, filling my lungs, and I exhale. Allison links our arms and we begin to walk.

Everything seems so fast. I feel like we ran towards the altar, even though we walked slowly like we're suppose to. Allison lets my arm go and she joins my mother, along with Lydia and Stiles.

I stand across from Scott, who is blushing. I know I'm blushing as well.

"We are gathered her today to join these men in holy matrimony," The priest says.

Scott mouths out I love you and I smirk.

Who? Me? Or the priest? I mouth back.

He rolls his eyes playfully.

The priest obviously.

I stifle my laugh. God I love him.

"Scott McCall, will you take this man to be your wedded husband? Will you love and care for him, in sickness and in heath? Through good times and bad? Will you comfort and honor him as long as you both shall live?" The priest asks.

Scott nods. "I will."

"And will you, Isaac Lahey, take this man to be your wedded husband? Will you love and care for him, in sickness and in heath? Through good times and bad? Will you comfort and honor him as long as you both shall live?"

"I will."

The priest hands Scott and I our wedding bands and he nods at Scott. Scott reaches out and gently grabs my left hand. He slowly slides the golden ring onto my fourth finger. The priest looks at me and then nods. I take Scott's hand and I slip the ring onto his finger.

"Do you have your vows?" The man asks. Scott nods and the priest steps back a little.

"I promise to love you forever Isaac," Scott says, taking my hands into his. "I promise that I'll always be on your side, backing you up on everything, even if you're completely wrong." I roll my eyes playfully at that. "I promise to kill the spiders and any other bug in the house that scares the crap out of you. I'll try my hardest not to get annoyed when you ask questions during movies–because I know you'll never stop doing that, so I better get use to it." The crowd laughs. "I'll send you random texts when we're not together and when we are I'll hold your hand and I'll be the big spoon. I love you, Isaac."

I see the tears starting to form in his eyes and I already feel mine trickling down my cheeks. I wipe them away.

"And Isaac?" The priest says.

I clear my throat. "I won't be able to top that," I laugh, and the crowd does too. "But I promise that I will always love you. Even when you do little things that get me mad.  I love you, and nothing's ever going to change that, Scotty."

The priest tells us that we can kiss now and we do. Scott takes a step forward, cupping my face with his hands. He pulls me in gently and places his soft lips against mine.

Lydia's POV

I feel Stiles shift in his seat and I look at him. He lowers his head next to my ear. "This will be us one day," He whispers and places a kiss to my cheek. "I love you, Lyds."

"And I love you," I say. I tenderly grab his chin and I kiss his lips.

Thats the end bitches

I hope you liked this story! I think i deserve a round of applause for actually ending a story properly this time!

As always, vote and comment.

I love you guys

-Alison