40- You've got to be kidding

Scott's POV

I get home late after practice. Lacrosse season just started today.

I walk into the house and I see Isaac and Mom laying on the couch watching television. They say hey but nothing else, too into their tv show to care. I smile faintly and take off my shoes.

I jog up the stairs to take a quick shower. I can basically feel the dirt and sweat on my skin. It disgusts me.

I lock the bathroom door behind me and I turn the water on. While the water warms up, I take my dirty clothes off and I put them into the hamper.

I step into the warm spray and I sigh in content. The warm water feels good on my tense muscles. I reach for the soap and I put it on the loofah. I wash my body and I watch as the suds go down the drain. I quickly shampoo my hair and rinse it.

I step out of the shower and I dry my body with my towel. I rub it against my wet hair a few times and then I wrap the towel around my waist.

I unlock the door and I walk out. I step into my room and I dig through my drawers for clean clothes. When I find a pair of sweatpants I put them on and I throw on a white t-shirt.

I walk over to my bed and I accidentally step on something pointy.

"Fuck," I groan.

I look down and notice it's one of the weird ass keychains Isaac has on his backpack. I pick up his godforsaken backpack and I place it on his bed.

But then I see a college pamphlet in his backpack. I grab it and I look through it. Isaac is planning on going to college? A real college? That's great— wait a fucken second. It's in Iowa? Fuck no. Fuck. No.

"Hey," Isaac says and walks in. He walks over to his dresser and takes out a piece of gum from its package. "You want one?"

"You're going to college?" I ask bitterly.

He stops his movements and sighs. He slowly faces me.

"I've been thinking about it," Isaac admits and scratches the back of his head.

"I thought you said you were going to the community college, where I'll be going, remember?" I growl.

"I want to work for CPS," Isaac says, "And that's the only college that I know of that specializes in that." He takes a small breath. "I want to be a CPS Agent, Scott."

I sarcastically laugh. "So you're willing to leave not only the state, but your family for this?"

He groans and throws his hands in the air. "You wouldn't understand Scott! You've never been taken by Child Protective like the rest of us have! You weren't born into a shitty family like we were Scott! I want to help kids, who are like me- or Allison- or Lydia- or even Stiles! I want to help them find a great family like CPS did for me!"

"Oh, I understand perfectly—"

"God fucking damn it just shut up!"

I close my mouth. Isaac doesn't usually yell so when he does, it kind of scares me.

"Nothing's official, I'm just thinking about it. Can we not fight about this, please?" Isaac sighs.

"You're willing to abandon everything," I say under my breath. I throw the paper onto the floor and I walk out of my room.

I bump into Allison as I turn out of my room. She has her arms crossed over her chest.

"He has a fucking chance at doing something he wants," She sneers with tears in her eyes, "Don't be a selfish dick and take that away from him." She walks past me, hitting my shoulder in the process.

Stiles' POV

"I wonder what that's about," Lydia mumbles when we hear a door slam.

"I'm sure it's nothing," I assure her. I press a kiss to her head. She tangles her legs with mine and cuddles into my bare chest.

"Sometimes I think that this family is going to fall apart," She whispers while intertwining our fingers together. "And they're all that I have."

I slip my arm under her pillow and I hug her close to my body. I bend down and I kiss her soft lips.

"You got me," I tell her. She smiles and a tear drips from her eyes.

"I love you fuckface," Lydia mumbles and I laugh. I wipe away her tears and I kiss her lovingly. I caress her face as my tongue meets hers.

She rolls me over so she's on top of me. Her legs hold her up on the bed. Her lips detach from mine and she hugs me tight.

"I love you too," I smile.

-

Writers Note:

Teen Wolf tonight.

I cry

I just want Isaac back😭

But anyways, how do you feel about Isaac going to college in Iowa, leaving Scott and everyone else?

Please comment and vote!

I love you all!

-Alison