12- Lydia Knows

Scott's POV

Mom's making us lunch as we sit down at the table in the kitchen. Liam claimed his seat next to Lydia, as always. Liam's always had a crush on her. It's weird but it's true.

"I haven't seen you guys in forever," He says and Isaac rolls his eyes.

"Its only been a couple of years," Isaac corrects him.

"Well the last time I saw you was when you were going through that curly phase," Liam replies.

Lydia and I both snort in laughter, remembering Isaac and his curly hair.

Allison comes in and sits down next to me. She's laughing too. I'm not even sure if she knows what we're laughing about, but I'm not going to call her out on it.

"And you," Liam points at me, "You were going through that caveman phase, so I wouldn't be laughing, Scotty Boy."

Now Isaac's laughing, along with the two girls. I flip them all off. Mom puts a plate of ham sandwiches in the middle of the table and everyone reaches for one.

"And Lydia," Liam says with a toothy smile, "You were gorgeous back then, still are till this day Babe." Lydia bursts out in laughter while Stiles sends Liam a glare.

"What about me?" Allison pouts.

"You scared me back then, and you still do now," He hesitantly replies. Allison points her fork at him.

"Watch it," She warms him, "Or I'll shove this so far up your—"

"Okay, Allison," Melissa interrupts. Alli gives her a sheepish smile and Melissa teasingly rolls her eyes.

Liam sinks into his chair while chewing his sandwich. I look at Isaac and chuckle. He chuckles back with a shake of his head.

——

Allison's POV

Kayden: Hey

Hey

Kayden: I'm sorry

Yup

Kayden: But I'm working on it

Kayden: I tried talking to her but Stiles interrupted

Okay

Kayden: Please don't be mad at me :(

I'm trying not to, okay? It's just hard because I want you. I want us to be an actual thing. But it can't be unless you figure out what you want.

Kayden: I do know what I want Alli

Then what is it?

Kayden: I want you. I love you.

I love you too but you need to figure things out with Lydia.