25- Scott Get Down

Lydia's POV

An alarm goes off and my eyes instantly open. I jolt upwards and I accidentally kick Stiles in the process. He groans and reaches over, slapping his alarm clock. It stops beeping.

"Good morning," He says with a groggy voice. I smile faintly at him.

"Morning."

"Are you okay?" He asks, reaching up to caress my cheek. I look away from him.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I snap. Can't he just let it go already?

"You really scared me last night Lyds," He murmurs, "You were crying and I just didn't know what to do."

"It was a moment of weakness," I say, "We all have those sometimes."

I push the blankets off of me and stand up. Stiles gently takes my wrists and pulls me back to face him. His amber eyes bore into mine and I crumble under his gaze.

"Quit doing that," He says with a sigh, "Quit acting strong when all you want to do is cry, Lydia. You don't need to pretend, not with me." I look at the floor.

"I've been pretending for almost five years now," I quietly say, "So I'm sorry if it bothers you. I'm honestly use to it by now."

I walk out of his room and into mine. I grab a few towels and head into the bathroom to take a shower. I hate fucking Mondays.

Scott's POV

I wake up to a mop of blonde curls covering my face. I smile and run my fingers through them. Isaac groans and rolls off of me. I turn on my side and mold my chest against his back.

I place a light kiss to the back of his neck. He mumbles something incoherently and I slowly slip my hands into his shirt. I run my hands slowly up his flanks.

He looks at me over his shoulder, his blue eyes piercing into mine. I offer him a smile but he doesn't return it. He turns back towards the wall.

I sigh. I remove my hands from him and I stand up. I feel his eyes on me as I dig through my drawers but I don't glance back at him. I fish out a pair of underwear, a shirt and a pair of jeans.

Isaac walks past me and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. I put on my clothes quickly and I take one last glance in the mirror before going downstairs.

I pass Lydia as I walk down the hallway and I jog down the stairs. I can smell my mom making eggs.

I enter the kitchen and I stop dead in my tracks. I glare at the man in front of me.

"Get the fuck out of here," I yell, pointing at the door. He puts his hands up in front of him.

"I came to talk," He says.

"I don't want to fucking talk to you. Now get out. Now."

"Don't use that kind of language with me, boy," He yells back, "I am your dad."

Isaac walks into the kitchen from the living-room, probably worried about all the yelling. He looks at my father and his eyes widen.

"You're not my dad," I laugh, "You're just an excuse for a father."

My mom steps in between us.

"Raphael, go," She grits. My father looks between us both and sighs. He points at me.

"I'll be back later, when you're home from school, and we are talking," He says before leaving, slamming the front shut behind him.

"Why'd you let him in?" I ask my mom bitterly.

"I didn't, he still has his key," She tells me. I rub my face and turn towards Isaac, who's already staring at me. I shrug and walk out of the kitchen, back up to my room. I'm no longer hungry.

I grab my backpack and knock on the girls' bedroom door. "We're leaving in ten minutes!" I tell them all. It's my turn to carpool today.

"Okay!" Allison yells back in response.

I turn around and almost bump into Stiles. I apologize and he pats me on the back. I smirk and tell him to be ready to leave in ten. He nods.

Soon, we're all getting into the car. I drive to school in silence, not bothering to sneak a glance at Isaac. I keep my eyes on the road.

——

~A Few Hours Later~

Isaac's POV

I pay for my lunch and make my way over to our table. Lydia and Allison are talking again, that's good. I place my tray next to Lydia and she smiles at me.

Allison, who's sitting across from her, takes my apple and I groan. She giggles at me before unwrapping it from the plastic wrap.

Stiles joins us, sitting next to Allison. Lydia looks down at her tray when he looks at her. Not this again.

But I shouldn't be talking, right? Because I do the exact same thing when Scott sits down next to Stiles.

"Isaac?" He asks and I barely look up at him. He sighs and bites his bottom lip.

I muster up some courage and glance at him. He looks like he's in deep thought.

Scott shoves his tray to the side and stands up. He steps onto the bench and then onto the table. What the hell is he doing?

Everyone in the cafeteria goes silent. I look around and they're all looking at him. I spot some of the girls giggling and pointing at him.

"Scott, get down from there," Allison and I grumble at the same time.

"You look like an idiot," I add.

He glares down at me before looking around the room. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. When his eyes open, he speaks.

"I just want everyone to know that I'm fucking gay," He announces.

I hear a few gasps and whispers. My jaw drops as I process his words.

He looks down at me with tears in his eyes.

"Are you happy now?" He bitterly asks. He jumps off the table and leaves the lunchroom.

My siblings are now looking at me and I snap.

"What the fuck are you all looking at?" I growl.
------
Writers Note:

Q: Who just wants Isaac and Scott to fuck already?
A: MEEEE🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼

Tbh I got inspiration to write that scene from Mickey Milkovich's coming out speech😂 Who recognized that? Only a true MilkoBitcher would.

Please vote and leave a fucking comment because (as Drew **mytoecold on youtube** always says) I'm very lonely!

-Alison