32- iHop and Swimming

Isaac's POV

Scott and I have been driving for a little over an hour now. He won't tell me where he's taking me, though.

I look at him and pout. I actually pout, folding my bottom lip. He glances at me and laughs. When we come up to a red light, he reaches over and places a soft kiss to my lips. I hum in content. He slowly pulls away and I see that the light is now green. He steps on the gas and we keep driving.

Soon, he pulls into a plaza and I realize that we're in front of a huge hotel. I look at him and he smiles at me.

"They have a great swimming pool and water slides," He informs me, a smirk on his lips. I grin.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and I swing myself onto him so that I'm now sitting on his lap. I put my hands up to his cheeks as I kiss him. My tongue caresses his passionately and he smirks against my mouth.

I bite his lip when I accidentally elbow the horn and the car beeps. I apologize and he playfully rolls his eyes at me. I blush and he kisses me on the forehead.

"Lets go sign in," I tell him and he nods. I crawl out of the car first and then he gets out. He locks the car and we walk into the building.

It's truly beautiful inside. The walls are all painted a creamy yellow with marble flooring. There are green plants here and there, a few chandeliers, and a small water fountain in the middle of the place.

Scott places a hand on my back as we approach the woman behind the main kiosk. She smiles at us warmly.

"We have a reservation," Scott tells her. The woman's name tag says that her name is Natalie. That's a nice name.

"Under what name?" Natalie asks, getting ready to type.

"McCall," He tells her, "Scott McCall." She nods and types it into the computer. She clicks a few things and then hands us our key, which is a plastic card.

"Room three hundred-six. Enjoy your stay," She says and waves us goodbye. I smile at her politely before walking towards the elevators with Scott.

He clicks the up button and we wait for the doors to open. When it does, we step in and I press the third floor. The door shuts and Scott grabs my hand. He places a kiss on my knuckles.

The elevator brings us to the third floor and we walk down the hall in search for our room. Scott puts the key card into the small machine on the door and it opens.

There are two beds, a flatscreen tv, a coffeemaker, a bathroom, and a closet. I set my bag down on one bed and Scott does the same.

"What do you want to do?" He asks with a grin.

As if on cue, my stomach growls. Its expected though because I haven't eaten at all this morning. Scott laughs and puts an arm over my shoulder.

"Lets go find somewhere so eat."

Scott's POV

After wandering around this huge hotel for about twenty minutes, we finally came across an iHop. Isaac's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw what their pancakes looked like.

The hostess sits us down in a booth and hands us menus. She takes our orders for our beverages and then walks away.

"After we're done eating can we go swimming?" Isaac asks. I nod. He mutters 'shit' under his breath and I arch a brow at him.

"I forgot my swim suit," He sighs. I smile at him.

"I packed it for you," I assure him. He blows out a relieved breath, puffing his cheeks.

He's so fucking adorable.

Isaac looks through the menu a few times and then finally chooses on a stack of pancakes with strawberries on top. I choose the same.

The waitress comes and we tell her what we decided on. She writes it down on her little notepad, smiles, and then walks away.

Isaac's phone beeps and he digs it out of his pocket. He smiles at the screen and types quickly. He hits the power button and puts it back into his pocket.

"Who texted you?" I ask nonchalantly.

He shrugs, "Logan just wanted to say happy birthday."

Of fucking course. It literally pains me to hold back an eye roll. I nod and take a sip of my coke.

I look to my side and notice a small cup with crayons in it. I grab a blue one and I draw a tic-tac-toe board on my placemat. Isaac notices what I'm doing and he grabs a green crayon.

This is how we spend our time waiting for our food.

He beat me. Every. Fucking. Time.

The waitress approaches us with our breakfast, which is kind of like a brunch for us, and sets it in front of us. When she leaves, Isaac goes crazy with all the different kinds of syrup.

I playfully roll my eyes at him and he blushes. I'm in love with a dork.

We make our way back to our room and we grab out swimming suits. I let Isaac change in the bathroom. I just change where I'm standing.

When he comes out I give him a towel. He thanks me and I kiss him on the cheek. We put on our t-shirts and then we head down to the pool area.

When we enter the humid room, we're greeted with screams and giggles of young children. Isaac slips on the wet flooring but I catch him.

We put our things on a chair and then we walk over to the pool. I dip my foot into the water, noticing that it's surprising warm. Isaac jumps in, splashing me from all kinds of angles. When he surfaces he laughs at me.

I jump in and tackle him. He doesn't stop laughing, though.

I go underwater and I swim to the opposite side of the pool. I watch as he pouts when I smirk at him. He swims towards me and wraps his arms around my waist.

I place a kiss on his lips, ignoring all the looks we're getting from parents and children.

Writers Note:

Next chapter will be just Scisaac too. #sorrynotsorry

And and it'll have mature content (aka written porn- aka smut)

You're welcome 😉