17- I Hate You I Love You

Isaac's POV

The bell rings, signaling the end of ninth period. I walk to my locker and put my books away. I take out my backpack and throw in my homework. I shut my locker and turn around.

Scott, and the rest of my siblings, are by the door waiting for me. I smile as Scott looks at me. My cheeks heat up and I try my best to keep calm.

As I approach them, Scott puts an arm over my shoulder. I feel my tense muscles relax under his touch. He guides me out of the school, the girls and Stiles already in front of us.

As we walk to my car, I see that familiar truck drive by. I stop walking as the driver of the truck makes eye contact with me. I feel myself starting to break out into a sweat.

"Isaac, you okay?" Scott asks. I quickly look at him and open my mouth. No words are coming out. I glance back at the truck and realize it's now parked.

My father steps out of it and walks in my direction. Scott must've realized who this man is because he steps protectively in front of me.

"Isaac?" My father asks. I gulp. "Is that you?"

"Come on Isaac," Scott says, looking at me over his shoulder, "Lets go home." I nod and follow him.

"Wait!"

I feel someone yank at my arm and I start to panic. My breathing starts to get heavier.

"Don't touch him!" I hear Scott yell. But my vision is too blurry to see what's going on. I crouch down in a squat position and I rub my face.

"Don't ever touch him."

"He's my son!" My father exclaims.

"Not anymore," Scott reminds him.

"Who do you think you are?"

"His real family."

I can't comprehend the rest of the yelling. It all sounds muffled.

Soon, I feel gentle hands cradle my face. I know it's Scott, no doubt about it. "Isaac," He says softly, "He's gone."

I look up at him and he pulls me into a hug. I sigh as I tremble in his arms. Thankfully, no tears are falling. I do have that weird feeling in my chest that you get when you want to cry, but don't, though.

I feel Scott's fingers intertwine with mine on my right hand. He helps me stand and we walk over to my car.

Scott opens up the passenger seat for me and I get in. He closes the door behind me and jogs over to the other side. He gets into the drivers seat and buckles his seat belt. I do the same.

——

Lydia's POV

Stiles, Allison, and I watch as Scott and Isaac's father scream and argue. How did he even know where to find Isaac? Last time I checked, the man was in prison for abusing his son.

Soon, Isaac's father walks away and gets back into his truck. He drives away.

We watch as Scott and Isaac walk back and get into the car. I want to ask so many questions but I'm afraid to open my mouth.

Isaac sinks into the passenger seat as Scott drives home. We sit in silence, just like this morning. I sigh under my breath and Stiles sends a look towards me.

Wow. It's the first time he's looked at me today. Go figure.

When Scott pulls into the driveway I'm the first to get out of the car. I walk into the house, say "Hi" as I pass Melissa, and run up to my room.

I set my bag down on my bed and take out my homework.

My bedroom door flies open and Stiles darts in. I'm about to yell at him when his lips press against mine and his hands cup my cheeks.

I stumble backwards a little but he holds me up. My eyes close and I melt into the kiss. His teeth pull at my lips viciously and I moan. He presses my back against the wall as his hands grip my sides.

"I hate you," He growls against my lips.

"Right back at ya," I retort, glaring at him. He smirks and leans back in. I let him.

Scott's POV

Isaac sits down on his bed without a word. I gently close the door behind me as I watch him. He's staring at the ground.

Isaac looks like he want to cry but no tears fall out. I rub my face, trying to keep my own tears from falling. I hate seeing him like this. I absolutely fucking hate it.

I slowly walk over to him and put my hand on his back. He flinches at the touch. I crouch down on my knees in front of him.

"Hey," I whisper, "It's just me, okay? I won't hurt you." Isaac sniffles and looks at me. He nods slowly. I close my eyes and rest my head on his thigh. I hear him intake a sharp breath of air and I gently rub his back.

"I never thought I'd see him again," Isaac croaks. I glance at him. "Everything just started coming back when I saw him, Scott. All the things I..." He trails off.

I slowly stand up and sit down next to him on the bed. I wrap an arm around his waist and I peck him on the lips. He smiles faintly before resting his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Isaac," I admit, even though he might not realize that I mean it in the romantic way. Because I do, I do love him and I'm so fucking in love with him. And I know I probably should've said it during a romantic moment, but he needs to hear it. He needs to hear it now.

"I don't understand why you do," He says with a shaky breath. I place my hand under his chin and I make him look up at me. His eyes are now teary.

"I love you for so many reasons," I tell him, "You're gorgeous, you're smart. You can make me smile when I'm at my worst."

A tear falls from his long lashes and down his cheek.

"I'm so in love with you Isaac," I start to cry as well.

He wraps his arms around me and embraces me in a tight hug. I hug him back just as hard. I kiss his forehead and the top of his head.

——
Writers Note:
Well. That happened :)

Isaac's Father is back bitches

*cries*

I always hated that man. *sighs*

Stydia's Love/Hate relationship tho 😂

Scisaac tho❤️ Scott said it first!!!

Who did you think was going to say 'I love you' first?
Isaac or Scott?

Comment and vote!

I love you all!

-Alison