Epilogue 2

(Two Months After First Epilogue)

Stiles' POV

I open my eyes and the first thing I notice is Lydia's strawberry blonde hair splaying across the white bed sheets. I smile and I glance up at her beautiful face.

I notice the faint freckles dotting the bride of her nose and under her eyes that she usually covers up with her makeup. She says she hates them but I love them. I love everything about her.

I gently move my arm so that it's wrapping around her body. I slowly move closer to her, trying not to wake her up just yet. I laugh quietly when she stirs and makes an incoherent noise.

I place my lips onto her cheek and I pepper kisses along her jaw. I can feel her waking up so I continue. I kiss down her neck, lightly sucking on her sweet spot for a minute or two. 

"Stiles, stop," She grumbles and turns to her side.

"Why are you so annoyed, baby?" I ask, knowing exactly why. I smirk.

"Stiles we already discussed this two days ago–"

"What? That you're on your period?" I press, loving the way she flushes red. I laugh when she groans out in embarrassment.

"I hate you," She says.

When I don't responded she looks back at me. I smile. "You love me."

I see a smile appear on her lips and she turns away quickly. "I'll love you if you stop teasing me about...that."

"Fine, I'll stop teasing you. I'm done. Thats that. Period," I say, chuckling at my own pun. Lydia sighs but I can still see the smile on her face.

I get to my knees and I hover over her. She looks up at me, amusement in her eyes. "You know, if you ever need anything, you can always ask me? Okay? I don't mind running to the store for plugs."

Lydia arches a brow. "Plugs?" But then her eyes widen. "Oh my god Stiles!" I laugh and she swats my arms gently.

"I'm serious though, okay?" I ask, stroking her face with my thumb. She nods. I lean down and press a kiss to her forehead.

"I love you," Lydia says. I smile down at her.

"I love you too, Baby," I murmur.

I lay back down next to her and she cuddles into my side. "I wish we could stay like this all day," Lydia says. I agree.

"We should probably start getting ready," I sigh. Lydia groans but I feel her nod. "Come here." I pat my lap as I sit up. She gives me a skeptical look but crawls onto me.

I pick her up, her legs automatically wrapping around my waist and her hands around my neck. I bring her downstairs and into the kitchen of our apartment.

I sit her down in a chair at the table while I make her a few pancakes. I can feel her watching me and I smirk.

"Good thing you can't wear white at the wedding, right?"

"Stooooop," Lydia whines. I laugh.

I pour the batter on the sizzling frypan.

"How many do you want?" I ask, looking back at her.

"Two."

I nod and I make her two.

When they're done I grab a plate from the cabinet and I put her pancakes on them. I place the plate in front of her and I quickly grab her a fork, knife, and the syrup.

I put mine on a plate and I sit down next to her.

Lydia walks out of our bedroom dressed in her new dress that she had bought for Isaac and Scott's wedding. I stare at her, completely mesmerized.

The top part of her dress is a tan color whereas the bottom is grey. Her hair is to the side, showing off the neckless I bought her for her birthday.

Lydia sees me looking at her neckless and she blushes. Its her favorite neckless. She wears it as much as she can. I had it specially made for her. It's two sterling silver hearts linked together. Engraved on the back are the initials LM & SS.

"Can you go get me my red shoes?" Lydia asks. I nod and she goes back into our room.

I walk down the hall and go to our front door. I bend down and pick up her red high heels on the mat. I bring him to her and she thanks me.

I see her picking up a little hand bag and I smirk. "Whatcha got in there?"

Lydia tries to glare at me but then she cracks a smile. "Why do you tease me so much?" She asks, a playful look of amusement on her face.

"Because I love you so much," I respond. I put my hands on her bottom and I pull her to me. I bend down and place a gentle kiss on her lips.

Lydia buttons up my tux jacket and grabs my hand. She intertwines our fingers. I smile.

"Ready to go?" She asks. I nod and we walk out of our apartment and down to my car.

Writers Note:

Some Stydia fluff for yall. Next chap will probz be in Allison's POV.

Please vote and comment!

-Meeep