4- No One Can Hurt You

Isaac's POV

When we got home from school, everyone went their separate ways. Scott was upstairs in our room, Lydia was in hers, Stiles was in his, and Allison was on the couch in the living-room with Melissa.

"I'm going out for a walk," I tell Mel and she looks up at me.

"Is Scott going with you?"

I shake my head and leave before she can ask anything else.

"They aren't on talking terms," I hear Allison grumble right before the door closes behind me.

——
An Hour Later

I already walked around the neighborhood twice. I think about going around the block for a third time but decide against it. It's starting to get cold out here.

I'm turning into my driveway when a car passes. I look into the truck, out of pure curiosity. I wish I never did. Through the window, I see a familiar face driving it. My father.

I can't move. My feet won't work. I start to shake and tears brim my eyes. Memories of him start to flood my mind. I'm completely and utterly terrified.

As if on instinct, I run into the house. I dart up the stairs and enter my room. I lock the door and I hide under my bed.

I curl into a ball and start crying. The images of him won't go away. I see him hitting me. I see him yelling at me. I see him locking me in that damn fridge.

"Leave me alone!" I cry.

Scott's POV

I wash my hands and then dry them. I exit the bathroom and walk down the hall to my room. I twist the doorknob and to my surprise, it's locked. I hear quiet crying from the other side of the door and I begin to panic.

"Isaac?" I ask, knocking on the door.

"Isaac, let me in." He doesn't respond.

"Isaac, come on. Let me in. Please," I sigh.

Lydia walks out of her room and gives me a questioning look. I shrug and point at the door.

"Go get the key," I tell her and she nods. She jogs down the stairs to fetch it.

"Isaac, if you don't open the door, I'm going to open myself," I warn him. I can still hear his soft cries and my heart aches so fucking badly.

Lydia hands me the key and I push it into the key hole. I turn it and the door opens. I quickly enter and look around the room. He's not anywhere in sight. Did he jump out the window? No, it's still locked shut.

A small sniffle signals that he's still in here and I follow the sound. I bend down in front of his bed and get down on my knees. I lift the bed skirt up and look under the bed. I see Isaac curled up into himself.

"Isaac," I say softly. He finally looks up at me. I sigh sadly when I see the tears streaming down his face.

"I...s...so...scared..." He croaks. He's trembling.

I reach out a hand and he looks at it. He reluctantly grabs it. I pull him out from under there and into my arms. He sits in my lap, his arms around my neck, and his legs wrapped around my waist.

He cries into my shoulder and I hold him at the nape of his neck with one hand, while my other arm is wrapped around his torso.

"It's okay," I whisper into his ear, "I'm here. No one can hurt you." His nose skims my neck before setting there. I can feel some of his tears falling onto my skin. I close my eyes and breathe in his scent.

"I saw my dad," He chokes out, his voice cracking. I look at him, pulling slightly away so I can look into his teary, icy blue eyes.

"I won't let him lay a finger on you Isaac," I promise him, "He'll have to go through me first. And I'll beat the shit out of him."

Isaac cracks a small smile at that and I nuzzle my face into his neck. I can't bare seeing him sad. I place a kiss there, after taking a while to build up enough courage. He tenses at the contact but doesn't push me away.

"He won't hurt you," I say.

——

A few minutes pass and Isaac has calmed down. He's still clinging on to me and I'm holding him in my arms. Then I notice he's being awfully quiet. I look up at him and his eyes are closed. He's snoring softly and I left out a breath I've been holding.

The little shit fell asleep on me.

I slowly stand up, Isaac still wrapped in my arms. I place him down on his bed but his tight grip on me won't give. I lay down next to him and close my own eyes.

——

Lydia's POV

"Hey Babe," I say as Kayden answers my call.

"Hey," He replies. I smile.

"Lydia, you left your bra in my room from last night," Stiles quips as he walks by my door. I glare at him.

"Um..." Kayden says, "Do you uh, want me to call you back later?"

"Yeah, sorry. I love you," I say before hanging up.

I jump off my bed and practically tackle Stiles in the hallway. But with my luck, Stiles flips us over so he's hovering over me on the floor. I try to smack him but he grabs my wrist.

"What the hell was that?" I yell. This boy makes me so mad! Ugh!

"What was what?" He cockily replies. Stiles stands up and offers me a hand. I get up by myself.

"Hey Babe," He mocks me, "I love you Kayden!" I cross my arms over my chest and huff.

"Kayden's such a fucking douche. Why are you dating him again?" Stiles asks.

"Number one, he's not a douche. He's nice and caring, unlike you!" I poke him hard in the chest. "And two, I'm dating him because I like him! So screw you, Stiles."

He puts his hands up in surrender. "I mean, if you insist." I growl and storm back into my room, slamming my door shut.

Jerk.

——
Writers Note:
Heeeeeeyooo. This story might just be one of my best ones and I don't have that many reads😂Come on people!!
Please leave a comment and vote! I love you all!
-Satan