37- Jogging Encounters

Lydia's POV

I open my eyes and I smile when I see Stiles. He's laying on his stomach as he sleeps. I press a kiss to his bare back and he mumbles something into the pillow.

"That felt nice," He says a little more clearer. I laugh. "But it'd feel better on my di—"

"Whoa whoa WHOA! Keep it PG!" Allison jokes. Stiles flips her off.

"Stiles shut up," I chuckle and kiss his nape. He turns his body so he's facing me and he opens one eye. He runs a hand through his bed head and looks at me.

"What time is it?" Stiles asks. I look at my clock.

"Eight thirty."

He sighs and kisses me quickly on the lips. "I have to get going." He begins to sit up but I tug him back down. Stiles falls down onto my chest and a small groan leaves my lips.

"Sorry," He mumbles and tries to roll off of me. I hold him still though.

"Don't leave," I whisper. He sighs and kisses me on the forehead.

"My dad is expecting me to be home soon," Stiles says.
I exhale deeply but I nod.

"How is he doing, anyways?" I suddenly ask.

"He's trying," Stiles tells me. I smile faintly and I let him stand up.

Stiles pulls his shirt back over his head and puts his shoes back on. I watch as he ties the laces quickly. His eyes glance up at me and he smiles a little.

"I love you," He mouths, not wanting Allison to hear it.

I smirk and mouth it back.

And soon, he's climbing out the window. I hear a loud thud and an AH! so I run to the window. Stiles had fallen off the fucking tree. Predictable.

"I'm okay!" He says and gives me a thumbs up. I roll my eyes. Stiles stands to his feet and walks out of my view. I close the window and I go back to bed.

Scott's POV

"Take that bitch!" Liam yells as he tries to kill a zombie. He clicks the button on the xbox controller a thousand times before it actually dies. He's currently defending me. I roll my eyes and I continue to build a shelter.

Isaac walks into the room with a bowl of cereal in his hand and I send him a toothy smile. He blushes and sits down next to me.

As I continue to play Minecraft, I open my mouth and motion for him to feed me. I see him stifle a chuckle. Isaac takes a scoop of his cheerios and gently places the spoon into my mouth.

Liam curses next to us and points a finger at Isaac. "Why do you always distract him when I need him!"

I look at the TV. I realize that Liam got trampled by zombies and died.

"Thanks to you I lost all of my stuff!"

And then the zombies kill me. Great.

I face Isaac and I open my mouth. "Feed me Satan." He rolls his eyes but does as I say. Liam sets the controller down and walks into the kitchen while muttering a few cusses. 

When I know that no one is watching, I quickly lean in and capture Isaac's lips with mine. He smiles against my mouth and kisses me back. I pull away just in time for Liam coming back into the room with a cookie.

"Lets try this again," He sighs and presses play. We regenerate, bringing us back to our starting point.

Allison's POV

I look out the window and notice the sun is bright. The snow has been melting for the past few months and it has been getting warmer.

I tie the laces of my running shoes and I put on my jogging jacket. I grab my phone and I plug in my earbuds.  I put them into my ear and I play my music. I jog down the stairs and I bid everyone goodbye as I leave the house. I jog down the street.

I hum to the tune of Doubt, which is the song that is playing while I'm running. I turn left, jogging on the sidewalk of one of my town's main road.

Up ahead, I see a man jogging as well. He looks familiar. I jog up next to him but he doesn't even notice me. I then realize it's the guy from the coffee shop.

I wave my hand in front of his face and his eyes glance at me. He takes his earbuds out and sighs. "Can I help you?"

"Sorry, I just wanted to thank you for yesterday," I tell him. He raises a brow at me. "For lending me that penny for the coffee."

He nods, "Ok."

Fucking asshole.

"Yeah, I'll be going then," I say and I start to jog faster away from him.

Part of me was wishing he'd stop me from running and talk to me. But since life is a bitch, he doesn't say a word and turns to jog down a different street.

Bloody hell.

-

Writers Note:

So who is this mystery guy?

*satan*

Well you'll be seeing a lot of him from now on.

Anyways, I love you all. Please vote and leave a comment.

-Alison