26- Tops and Bottoms

^Just imagine a hot Scisaac make-out session when they're in wolf mode. Mmmmm. Okay, carry on ^~^
-
Scott's POV

I walk into my house and slam the door shut behind me. I pull off my winter coat and I throw it into the closet.

I notice my father leaning against the archway to the living-room, eating an apple.

"Scott," He says but I ignore the bastard.

I jog up the stairs and into my room. I slam my door shut but my father stops it just in time. He steps in and I glare at him.

"Get out of my fucking house!" I yell. What does he not understand?

"Listen to me young man. I am your dad—"

"What a dad you are. You missed all my baseball games, all my science fairs, the time I got student of the year in middle school. You didn't even send me fucking birthday cards on my birthdays," I grit.

"Scott, I'm sorry—"

"You know, it was really fucking hard growing up without a father," I tell him, "But guess what? I had a pretty fantastic mother who not only played her role, but yours as well. So do us all a favor and go." I point at my door.

My father sighs and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a white envelope.

"I know this won't make up for what I did," He says, "But I thought maybe this could help you when you're in need of it."

I take the envelope from his hands and I rip it open. I stare at the green papers inside it.

"I don't want your money," I state, handing it back to him.

"Keep it," He says, "If you really don't need it, you can buy your girlfriend something nice with it."

"Boyfriend," I mumble under my breath.

"What?"

"Thanks for the money, Rafael. Now, please, go."

He frowns and looks at the ground. He nods slowly and leaves my room. I watch as he walks down the stairs and out of the house. I hear his car rumble to life and it soon disappears.

I sigh and sit down on my bed. I run my hands through my hair. Why did he have to come back? All his presence did was make me remember everything I went through without him.

There's a small knock on the door and I look up. Isaac leans against the doorway, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Number one, you're an idiot. Number two, are you okay? And three, I fucking love you."

I smile faintly at his statement and he walks over to me. He crouches down in front of me, looking me in the eyes.

"I'm fine," I tell him. Honestly, I'm not.

"No, Love, you're not. But that's okay. It's okay to not be okay. You don't need to be fine all the time," Isaac murmurs, tucking a small curl away from my forehead.

When I nod, a tear slips from my eyes and travels down my cheek. Isaac wipes it away with the pad of his thumb and places a kiss there.

His arms wrap around my abdomen and his head rests on the dip of my shoulders. He slowly, but soothingly, rubs my back. Isaac places a kiss to my neck and the underside of my jaw.