31- Seventeen

JuSt LoOk At ThAt CiNnAmOn RoLl!!!!!!! I love Troye Sivan more than Dylan O'Brien, and that says a lot. Anyways. Carry on.

Isaac's POV

I roll over onto my side and I reach over to touch Scott. When my hand only meets the cold side of the bed I groan. I open my eyes and I see that I'm alone.

I sit up and look at my clock. Its six-thirty. Scott and I went to bed early last night so that explains why I'm up now.

Just as I'm about to get out of bed to go look for him he opens the door and walks into the bedroom. Scott's bed-head looks adorable. And his chest. Fuck.

He meets my gaze and I blush. He smiles sleepily at me and locks the door behind him. Scott crawls back into bed and kisses me.

"Where were you?" I ask, pulling away from his lips to talk.

"Its a secret," He smirks. I arch a brow at him playfully. He cups my chin and brings my lips close to his.

"Happy Birthday," Scott whispers, his warm breath sticking to my lips. I lean foreword and kiss him. At first, our teeth graze each others lightly, making us laugh. And then our lips take over.

I had completely forgotten it was my birthday. You can't blame me though, especially with everything going on.

"Get dressed quickly," Scott mumbles against my mouth. "I have a surprise for you." I smile and peck him on the lips. But then my smile fades.

"We have school," I sigh.

"I had my mom call us in sick," Scott informs me, "One day won't kill us. And plus, tomorrow we don't have school anyways due to Christmas break." He places one last kiss to my forehead before getting off of the bed.

I stand up. He winks at me before opening the door and leaving our room. I grin at myself in the mirror as I search for clothes in my dresser.

Scott knocks on the door and peeks his head in. "Pack an extra pair of clothes too." I nod and he shuts the door.

I quickly change into clean clothes and I throw in an extra pair into a small duffle bag. I leave my room and enter the bathroom to brush my teeth and put on my deodorant.

——
Scott's POV

"Yes, I'd like to make a reservation for two under McCall, Scott McCall," My mom says into the phone. There are a lot of 'uh-huh's and 'okay's before she says goodbye.

My mom hangs up the phone and looks at me. "Explain to me why you need to go to a hotel tonight for Isaac's birthday? Can't we just celebrate it here like we always do?"

"This guy from school told me that he had his birthday party there last year and it was totally awesome. I want to bring him there. He's bringing a few friends as well so it'll kinda be like a party." I tell her. She rolls her eyes but nods. My mom hands me the keys to her car.

"You guys better be safe and on your best behavior," She warns me. I nod and smile. I kiss her on the cheek.

"Thank you mom!" I chirp.

"No alcohol!" She demands.

Isaac walks down the stairs.

"Happy Birthday Isaac," My mom says and gives him a hug. Isaac drops his bag down to his feet and wraps his arms around her waist.

"Thank you," He mumbles into her hair. I see her eyes water.

"I can't believe you're seventeen already," She cries. I roll my eyes. She's always so emotional on birthdays.

Mom lets go of him and she hands him his duffle.

"You ready to go?" I ask him. He nods.

We put on our shoes and coats. We exit the house and get into the car. I turn it on and I wait for the car to warm up.

"I always forget you're a month older than me," I chuckle. I reach over the cup holders between our seats and I grasp his hand. I intertwine my fingers with his.

Isaac's face turns light pink and I smile.

Allison's POV

I wake up at seven-fifteen and I glance at Lydia. She's sleeping but she looks so uncomfortable. I sigh. I know that she couldn't sleep last night.

I crawl out of bed and I grab a few towels. I make my way to the bathroom.

I turn on the light and I set the towels down on the vanity. I turn the shower on and I wait for the water to warm up. When it does, I take off my clothes and I get in.

...

I let Lydia sleep in until seven-forty. I had to wake her up at some time though. I shake her by the arms and she groans.

"Lyds," I murmur, "Wake up."

She nods but doesn't bother moving. I roll my eyes.

"Wake the fuck up!"

She makes a crying noise and I do what any mature person would do. I pull her off the bed by her feet. Lydia falls onto the floor and she glares at me.

"I'm tired Allison," She sighs.

"You're going to school. Now get up, get in the shower, and lets go."

With that, I walk out of the room and downstairs. Melissa is in the kitchen, making pancakes.

"Where's Isaac?" I ask, "I want to wish the little shit a happy birthday."

Melissa laughs but shakes her head. "Isaac and Scott left."

"Where did they go?" I question.

"They're ditching school for a party," She says with a slight eye roll, "But Scott promised he'd clean the house, so..."

I laugh, "You actually believe that he'll clean the house?"

"No," Mel chuckles, "But I'm not giving him a choice."

Lydia's POV

I go straight to my locker when Allison and I enter school. I put my combo into my lock and my locker opens. I take out my books for first and second period.

"God, I haven't seen you in ages," Stiles says as he approaches me.

I look at him and I can't help my smile.

"I couldn't sleep last night," He admits, biting his bottom lip.

"Neither could I," I sigh.

The bell rings and everyone starts to walk to their first class. I stifle a frown as I wave goodbye. He offers me a faint smile before walking off into the opposite direction.

----

Writers Note:

The song I attached with this chapter is I Needed You by BlackBear. He's amazing.

I'm gonna go before I start fangirling about Troye fucking Sivan.

-Alison