15- It's Cold, She's Cold

Isaac's POV

I wake up to Allison and Lydia screaming in the hallway. I groan and Scott shifts from under me. He turns us both so we're on our sides. His chest molds against my back while his strong arms embrace me in a relaxing squeeze.

"Nothing says 'Good Morning' better than screaming girls," He jokes. I look over my shoulder and laugh. He places a chaste kiss on my lips and smiles fondly at me.

A door slams and we look up at ours, which is still locked, thankfully. I shake my head and rubs my eyes. I yawn and stretch my arms, tearing away from Scott's hold. He whimpers and I roll my eyes.

My phone dings and I slowly stand up from the bed and walk over to mine. I grab my iPhone off of my bedside table and look at my incoming texts.

Logan: Hey

Logan: We need to talk today

Logan: I'll meet you by your locker around fifth, okay?

I sigh and text him back a 'yeah'. I set it down and I look at Scott. He's cuddling with one of his pillows, the one I was sort of laying on. His tan legs are up to his chest as he squeezes the pillow. I smile.

"It's cold," He mutters and I chuckle. I look at my alarm clock and it reads six minutes after seven. I slightly groan, realizing that the girls were yelling at each other at seven in the fucking morning. Too damn early.

"I can help with that," I murmur and straddle him. Scott's eyes widen as I press my body against his and wrap my arms around his torso.

His hands wrap around my neck as he grins up at me. His fingers play with the hairs on my nape, making me shiver a little. He yanks the blankets over us and gently pulls me down so I'm laying flat against him. He places his face in the crook of my neck and kisses me there a few times, lightly sucking on the sensitive skin.

"Warm me up, Isaac," He whispers and hugs me closer. I run my legs up and down his, creating friction. He hums and I kiss his jaw.

"I wouldn't mind waking up every morning to this," Scott admits, biting his lips as he looks at me.

"What? Waking up to Allison and Lydia screaming?" I tease him.

"Waking up right next to you," He says, making his cheeks turn slightly red.

I bury my face in his neck, hiding my prominent blush. I hear him laugh and I gently swat him on the chest.

Stiles' POV

"Well, I'm up now," I groan, sending a glare towards Lydia as she storms back into the room. "Just like everyone else who lives in this fucking neighborhood."

She rolls her eyes and huffs out a breath. Just as I think she's about to sit down, she kicks one of Allison's binders. She lets out a noise of pain and I roll my eyes.

"How'd that feel?" I sarcastically ask and she scowls at me.

"How'd it feel when I slapped you?" She bites back. I arch brow at her.

"You never—"

Her hands cuts through the air like a knife and she smacks me across the face.

"What the hell?" I yell, clutching the side of my face, "What was that for?"

"Visiting Kayden last night," She states.

"You promised me you weren't mad about that!" I groan.

"Yeah, but I am now," She sighs and sits down on the bed.

"Bipolar much?" I remark.

She rolls her eyes and runs a hand through her strawberry blonde hair. "I don't expect you to understand."

"Well enlighten me then," I bitterly snap.

She shakes her head and stands up. "Tell Allison that her shower days have been changed." And with that, she leaves the room, slamming it behind her.

I sigh and rub my eyes. I climb out of her bed and stretch. I groan. She confuses the shit out of me.

Writers Note:
Teen Wolf is on in an hour and fifteen minutes (for me). I got a box of tissues next to me and I made my parents take an oath.

Me: Mom, Dad, put your right hand in the air.
(They comply)

Me: Repeat after me

(My mom rolls her eyes and my dad nods)

Me: I pledge that I will not

(They repeat it in annoying ass voices)

Me: Interrupt Alison while she watches Teen wolf, walk into the living-room while Alison watches Teen Wolf, or question why she is crying after Teen Wolf

(They repeat it and my dad walks away while my mom just shakes her head at me)

-Alison