18- Can I Try Something

Stiles POV

I wake up next to Lydia in her bed. I smile and bury my face into her mess of strawberry-blonde curls. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her back against my chest.

I hear her murmur something groggily and I place my face in her neck, closer to her mouth so I can hear her clearly.

"Hi," She says and I smirk.

I place a kiss on her neck. She pushes her head farther into her pillow, giving me better access. I smile and begin to lightly suck. I run my tongue across the small bruise I'm making every now and then.

I straddle her waist and connect my lips with hers for a short moment. Her eyes don't open but she smiles and blushes. I grin.

I lean my forehead against Lydia's and I look at her. I notice the light freckles that dot across the bridge of her nose.

I also notice that the bags under her eyes have seemed to disappear. They were there when I first met her. The bags were still there when I first slept with her. But now they're gone. Has she been sleeping better because I've been next to her?

I wrap my arms around her waist and whisper the little three words that I've been dying to tell her this morning. The three little words that I know she wants to say to me too.

"I hate you," I murmur into her ear. She laughs.

"Right back a'cha Stilinski," Lydia quips.

I run my hand down her hair, stroking it. It's beautiful, just like her.

"I love you."

She scoffs, "And I love dogs. You don't hear me going around saying it." I laugh, even though it hurt inside. I actually meant it, but of course she thought I was joking. So I keep on joking, thinking it'll make the stinging go away. But it really doesn't.

"But Lydia," I dramatically sigh and roll on to my back. I'm still on top of her though, squishing her into the mattress. "I want you to be my baby-momma!"

I know she rolled her eyes and I can feel her trying to push me off of her. "Move you lard!" She groans.

"And I know you love me back, darling," I continue, "You're just trying to hide your feelings. It's okay, baby, it's okay."

"I can't breathe Stiles, get off me," She huffs. I roll off of her and face her. She faces me.

"Kissey kiss?" I ask and pucker my lips. She rolls her eyes and laughs.

"You're such a dork."

"I know."

"Good."

"I hate you."

"I hate you too."

——
Allison's POV

I stayed the night at Kayden's. At least I feel wanted here. I sigh and he opens one eye to look at me.

"You okay?" He asks and strokes my back. I slowly shake my head. "Wanna talk about it? I'm all ears?" I smile faintly and shrug.