7- Watch Your Back

Writers Note:
I made this little thingy (the picture attached) so, yeah...

And I have a little announcement:

This story is mostly gonna be Stydia and Scisaac, sometimes Kayllison. There'll be an equal amount of Stydia and Scisaac in this story. Scisaac (just as well as Stydia) is a big part of this whole book. If you don't like Stydia, or Scisaac, just stop reading. I'd rather have you stop than just skip past the parts you don't like. I put a lot of effort into this story, just like the others.

Thank you all who support me. I love you guys.

Stiles POV

I wake up at twelve in the morning for my next move. I grab the whipped cream can from my dresser and shake it a few times. I squirt some in my mouth just to make sure it works.

I tiptoe out of my room and down the hall to Lydia's. I slowly open her door, trying my best to keep it from squeaking. I get in and walk past Allison's bed. I stand next to Lydia, who is sleeping peacefully on hers.

I smirk and lean over her. I press the tip of the whipped cream and the white fluffy substance comes squirting out.

I put half of the can in her hair and then look at her chest. She's wearing a black shirt and an idea pops into my head. I draw a perfectly detailed dick on her and the tip is almost touching her chin. I contain my chuckle.

When I see Allison turn in her sleep, I take that as my cue to leave before she wakes up.

——

"Stiles!" I hear Lydia scream.

I don't even bother to open my eyes. I just smirk up at the ceiling. The door to my room bursts open and Lydia, with the hard whipped cream in her hair and shirt, jumps onto my bed. My eyes snap open and boy, does she look pissed. I grin up at her as she holds my wrists above my head.

"You went way too far this time, Stilinski," She growls.

"No such thing as going too far, Princess," I quip. Her scowl only hardens.

"What did you call me?" She huffs.

"Princess," I smirk.

She groans and gets off of me. Lydia takes one of my towels and then walks to the door. Before she leaves, she faces me with a glare.

"You better watch your back," She warns. I would've probably laughed or made a sarcastic comment but the expression she's wearing makes me sink into the bed farther. If looks could kill, I'd be fucking dead in seconds.

——

Lydia's POV

I walk into the bathroom and turn the water on. The same routine I do every other day.

When it's time for me to get in, I step into the hot water and grab my shampoo. I check it before I use it. Once I see it's fine, I put it into my sticky and hard hair. I feel the substance wearing down and beginning to become a liquid. I see the white shit coming out when I rinse my hair.