36- Romeo

Allison's POV

I eventually return home.

Scott and Isaac pull into the driveway a few minutes after I did. I watch as they trudge back into the house with smiles on their faces.

I sigh and shut my radio off. I rub my face, making sure there are no more tears. I open my door and I step out into the cool air. I lock my door and I walk up to the front door.

I step inside the house and I take off my shoes. I walk into the kitchen and I grab a chip from Lydia's plate. She glares and me and I smile while I sit down next to her.

"Kayden's moving to New York," I tell her. I don't want to keep anything from her again.

Her eyes widen and her mouth opens a little.

"Really?"

"Mhmm."

She mumbles a wow and I nod. Lydia asks what's going to happen between Kayden and I so I tell her the truth, I ended it.

Isaac and Scott plop down in the seats opposite from us and start eating their lunch.

"So, how was the party?" I ask them with a raised brow.

"What par—"

"Oh!" Scott butts in, "The party was awesome! You guys should've came. Maybe next time."

He must be an idiot if he thinks that he fooled me. I know what those two were up to. But I nod anyways, pretending that I believe it.

My eyes drift to the empty seat next to Lydia where Stiles would always sit. I let out a quiet sigh. I miss him.

Isaac's POV

Scott lays down on the bed and I hover over him.

"You really told everyone we went to a party?" I ask, a smirk on my face. He laughs and nods.

I roll my eyes playfully at him. He leans up and presses a kiss to my lips.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, I ask him a question I've been wanting to ask for a while.

"How did pay for everything?"

He furrows his eyebrows but then understands my question. "My dad gave me a shit ton of money. I used some for the hotel and gave the rest to my mom for the bills and stuff."

I lay myself down onto his body and his arms wrap around me. I place a quick kiss to his cheek. He hums in content. I rest my head on his chest and I listen to the subtle beat of his heart.

"I love you," He whispers.

I smile and close my eyes.

"I love you too."

Stiles POV

It's almost nine so I leave my bedroom and I walk down the stairs. Just as I'm about to leave my house though, my father stops me.

"Where are you going?" He asks while eating his bowl of ice cream.

My father has stopped drinking and the ice cream helps with his cravings for alcohol. I'm really proud of my father.

"I need to see Lydia," I tell him.

"Is that your girlfriend?" He asks while shoving a spoonful of vanilla ice cream into his mouth.

"Maybe...I don't know. I really need to go Dad," I tell him. He nods.

"You'll be back tomorrow morning, right?" My dad inquires and I nod. He sighs. "I'm really trying, you know?"

"I know you are Dad. I love you."

He smiles faintly before walking back into the living-room.

I walk out of my house and I get into my car. I turn it on and I drive to the McCall's house.

I park on the side of the street a few houses down. I then jog over to Lydia's window and I throw a few pebbles at it.

The windows slide open and Allison's head sticks out.

"Let me in!" I whisper yell. She arches a brow. Then Lydia pushes her over and lifts the window up all the way.

"What's he doing here?" I hear Allison ask Lydia.

"He likes to pretend that he's Romeo," She responds. I roll my eyes at her comment.

I climb the tree and jump into her room. Both girls stare down at me as I cradle my foot. I just stubbed my toe on the fucking ledge.

Lydia laughs and helps me up. I limp over to her bed and I sit down. Allison raises her brows at us but gets into bed nonetheless. She turns off her light and that side of the room goes dim.

Lydia joins me and soon, we're both in bed, hugging each other tight until we fall asleep.

Just how I like it.

Writers Note

I WANT FOOOOOOOOOOOD

Oh, hi, didn't see you there, haha. Welp.

Byeeeeee

-Alison

I accidentally published this on my Stydia OneShots/Smut and I am so sorry! I didn't realize I was on the fucking wrong book. But i unpublished it and published it here so we r all good.