24- Reliving the Past

A/N: If tagged but you don't read this story, just skip to the Writers Note at the end of this chapter!

*******

Allison's POV

Someone knocks on my bedroom door and I slightly sigh. I pause the show I was watching on my laptop and stand up. I walk to the door and open it.

As soon as the door is open, arms engulf me into a tight hug. All I see is a blur of red hair. I'm confused but I hug Lydia back just as tight.

"Hey," I say. She slowly pulls away, a small smile on her face.

"Can we talk?" She asks and I nod. I walk over to my bed and she sits down on hers, which is perfectly made, like always.

"I forgive you," She announces, looking at the floor. I stare at her. "I was mad about you lying to me, but I was also scared, scared of change. But I realized that this change was for the best. I got something better in return and for that I'm glad."

I offer her a faint smile and she does the same.

"So, are we okay?" I ask.

"Yes," She nods, "We're okay." I hug her and she wraps her arms around my waist. "But don't you ever lie to me again." I laugh lightly.

"I won't."

There's another knock on the door and we look up. Stiles stands in the doorway, leaning on the doorframe.

"Why do I feel like I'm the thing that you got in return?" He says with a smirk. Lydia takes off one of her slippers and throws it at his head. He laughs, dodges it, and runs down the hallway.

"Stop eaves dropping Stilinski!" She yells.

Lydia looks back at me and I notice that her face is flushed red. I chuckle and rub her back. "Why do I feel like he's right?" I tease.

"Shut up."

"Lydia's got a crush," I taunt.

I'm glad that everything's going back to normal.

"GFY, Allison," She laughs and stands up.

"I mean, if you insist," I quip. She rolls her eyes.

"Goodnight, Alli," Lydia says before leaving the room.

"Night, Lyds.

Stiles' POV

Lydia walks into my room as I tie the strings on my sweatpants. She walks past me, towards the bed, with her middle fingers raised in my direction. I grin.

"I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you," I playfully taunt.

She doesn't respond, but I do hear her play music on her phone.

"Fuck you," The song goes, "Fuck you very very much."

She pauses it and I face her.

"So mature," I remark. She smiles at me.

I turn off my lights and walk over to my bed. I climb in next to her and I lay on my back. I stare at the ceiling as my hand searches for hers under the blankets. When I find it, I intertwine our fingers.

"Well," I murmur, "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." I hear her scoff.

I turn my body so I'm looking at her. Her eyes bore into mine. I lift her hand to my lips and place a gentle kiss on it.