10- Sexless

Isaac's POV

I exit the bathroom around eleven. I ended up taking a shower. I just needed to get away from Scott, even if it was only for twenty minutes.

I jog downstairs and see that everyone's already piled into the kitchen. Melissa and Stiles are talking quietly near the sink. Allison and Lydia are eating their cereal while scrolling through their Instagram feed. Scott's sitting at the breakfast bar, staring at his plate as he eats his scrambled eggs.

I grab the piece of toast that pops out of the toaster oven. I put butter on it and tear off the hard crust. I don't eat that shit. I bite into the bread and Stiles groans at me. I guess this was suppose to be his. Oops.

"I'm hanging out with Logan," I say as I walk to the front door. I locate my shoes and slip them on my feet.

"What? Right now?" Melissa asks and I nod. "Okay, drive safe. Be back by eight tonight. Oh, and Liam's coming over tomorrow!"

Everyone looks at her, including me. "Liam's coming over?" We all say in unison. When she says 'Yes' we all yell out a "Yes!".

"Who's Liam?" Stiles asks. I enter the kitchen again and grab my keys from the counter.

"My cousin," Scott tells him, "He's only a year younger than us but he's cool."

"He lets us put makeup on him when he's in a good mood," Lydia comments. I chuckle, remembering all the times her and Allison used him as their doll. They put bows in his hair, did his makeup, and even painted his nails once. It took an hour to get it all off of him and yet, he lets them do it all the time.

I fix my shoelace and open the front door. I exit the house and unlock my car.

"Isaac!" Scott says from behind me. I spin around and face him. "Look, I don't care if you're pissed at me right now. If you need anything, anything at all, call me, okay?" I nod. He pulls me into a hug and I let him.

One of his arms wrap around my waist while the other rests on the center of my back. His face is on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around him and hug Scott back.

"I'm so fucking sorry," He mumbles into my shirt.

"Yeah," I sigh, "Me too."

Scott lets go and walks back into the house. I get into my car and drive to Logan's house.

——

We sit down on his couch as the movie starts to play. I brought over Not Cool. Personally, I find this movie hilarious.

"So what's this movie about?" Logan asks, cuddling into my side. I smirk and look down at him.

"It's hard to explain. You'll like it though, it's funny," I tell him. He gets up and straddles my waist. Woah.

"How about we do this," He says, biting his bottom lip seductively. He leans in and captures my lips with his.

"Easy there killer," I tease and he blushes. I kiss him again.

He laughs and I begin kissing his neck. He moans quietly every now and then at the feeling and I smirk against his sensitive skin.