28- Packing

Isaac's POV

I walk outside to the car when fifth period starts. I wonder what Scott wants.

As I approach the vehicle, I notice Scott laying across the backseat on his back, staring at the roof. His arms are tucked under his head, propping him up.

I smile and open the door. He glances at me but returns his gaze back to the ceiling. I frown slightly at that. I get into the car and I close the door once I'm in.

"Hey," I say.

"Hi," Scott murmurs. He reaches his hands out and I gently lay down on him so my back is against his chest. Scott rests his arms on my lower abdomen.

"What's up?" I inquire. I nuzzle back into his figure.

"I'm just tired of everyone," Scott sighs.

I turn my body so I'm facing him. We're now chest against chest. I cradle his uneven jaw with my hands.

"We should run away together," He says. I chuckle a little. He grins slightly.

I slowly lean in, watching as his eyes start to flutter close.  Our noses brush as I lay my forehead against his.

"I love you, Isaac," Scott murmurs, his breath fanning across my cheeks.

I capture his lips with mine. I maneuver my lips against his sensually. He hums with a smile. I slowly sit up so I'm sitting on his stomach, my knees holding me up a little so I don't fucking squish the little shit.

His hands grip my hips and they slowly drift to my ass. He gives it a little squeeze and I pull away from his lips. I bury my face into his shirt and I start to laugh.

"What?" He chuckles.

"That tickled."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."

Scott smirks and I look up. Before I can try to get away, Scott starts tickling me all over the place, making me squirm and laugh.

I can't form words. I'm already starting to choke on my own spit. So I do what any mature person would do, I bite his arm.

"Fuck you," He laughs and places a kiss to my cheek.

"Please?" I tease.

He looks at me with his eyebrows slightly raised and then starts to chuckle.

"How is it that you can make me laugh when all I wanted to do was cry a few minutes ago?" Scott asks. I shrug.

"Because I'm awesome," I cheekily reply.

"Yes you are," Scott says and grips the back of my neck. He pulls me down for another kiss

——
Stiles POV

I see Lydia at her locker as I walk down the hall. I approach her and lean on the locked next to hers.

"Princess," I greet. She rolls her eyes and I smile.

"Peasant," Lydia quips. This time I roll my eyes.

"Always trying to outdo me, huh, Martin?" I say.

She smirks and pulls out her lip gloss from her bag. Lydia looks into her little magnetic mirror as she puts it on her pink, luscious lips.

Whoa, I'm getting ahead of myself there.

"It's not my fault it's so easy to beat you at everything," Lydia shrugs, glancing at me quickly. I wet my lips as I break out into a grin.

"Don't make me put dye in your shampoo again," I warn her playfully, "I'll make it blue this time." Lydia puts her lipgloss away and points an accusing finger at me.

"I will castrate you myself if you ever think about doing that again," Lydia says. My eyes widen at her words.

"Duly noted," I gulp. I just happen to like my testicles the way they are.

She pats me on the head like a child before walking away.

I stand up straight and I walk over to my locker. I put in my combo and open it. I grab my science book and walk to the lab room.

At the end of the day, I meet everyone out by the car. Scott offered to drive so I let him, even though it was my turn. Isaac called shotgun, figures, and I stuffed myself between Allison and Lydia.

Both girls pull out their phones and start typing away. I hear them giggle every now and then. I glance at Lydia's phone, seeing that she's actually texting Allison, even though they're only a foot away. I try peeking at the screen to read the texts but she pulls away and turns her body so I can't see.

I quickly snatch the iPhone out of her hand and start reading them out loud.

"He's such an idiot," I read, "I wonder how long it'll take the oaf to figure out what we're doing."

I glare at her as she smiles and sits back.

"Stiles is so hot!" I pretend to read, "I just want to suck his dick alread—"

Lydia grabs her phone back and scowls at me. I hear the guys snickering. I smirk.

Scott turns off the car and I look out the window. We're already home. Wow, that was quick.

I notice there's a familiar black van in the driveway and I arch a brow. So does everyone else. We get out of the car and enter the house.

In the kitchen, standing next to Melissa, is CPS, Child Protective Services. All of us share a nervous glance before focusing on the man and woman.

"Stiles Stilinski?" The woman asks. I nod. "We're here to take you back home." 

"Home?" I ask, "I can go home?"

The agents nod and I look down at Lydia, out of habit I guess. I realize that she's clinging to my jacket's sleeve. Her green eyes meet mine and I frown.

"I'll um," I sigh, "I'll pack my things, I guess." They nod and I make my way up the stairs. I hear Lydia following me up.

"Tell them you want to stay," Lydia says as I enter my room. Well, I guess it's not my room anymore.

"I can't Lydia," I sigh.

"And why not?" She exasperatedly asks.

"My dad wants me home. He sobered up for me to come home," I pause, taking a deep breath, "He's my dad. I can't leave him."

Lydia huffs out a breath but helps me nonetheless. She gathers some of my clothes and stuffs them into my duffle bag. I put the rest away into my small suitcase.

When she's done, she walks out of the room and goes into hers, slamming the door shut behind her. I rub my face but keep on packing.

Writers Note:

Teen Wolf is starting NOW!!! GOTTA BLAST!