27- Is There a Chance?

Lydia's POV

"Rise and shine bitches!" Someone yells and I groan. I know that annoying voice from anywhere.

"Liam, go away," I croak, turning to lay on my stomach. I curl into my pillow.

"Fuck off," Stiles says. I feel one of his arms unwrap from my waist. I know he's flipping Liam off, no doubt about it.

"Get up, it's seven-thirty. You're taking me to school today, remember?" Liam says.

Shit, is today Tuesday?

Fuck.

"Okay, we'll be up in a minute," I tell him. I open one eye and I look at the sandy haired idiot. "Go wake the rest of the guys up."

He nods and runs out of the room, gently closing the door behind us. I hear him enter the room next to this one, which is Isaac and Scott's.

Stiles yawns and stretches. He sits up and when he goes absolutely silent, I open my eyes slowly. He's looking down at me. His hand reaches out and lightly strokes my cheeks.

"Good morning," He whispers.

"Buenos Diaz," I mumble.

"I see that someone's been paying attention in Spanish Class," Stiles quips. I roll my eyes and I sit up.

"You better get in the shower quickly," I tell him, "We need to leave in like fifteen minutes." He scoffs and stands up.

"I took one last night," He tells me, "But I'll gladly get into the shower right now if you join me."

I see that he's going back to his sarcastic ways. To be honest, did he ever stop?

"Yeah, how about fuck no?"

He chuckles and digs through his drawers. I rub my eyes and yawn. I look into the mirror on his dresser and I sigh at my appearance. My hair is all knotted on the top of my head.

I stand up, still clutching onto Stiles' extra blanket. I wrap it around myself like a cocoon. It's too cold to wander around the house in shorts and one of his sweaters, even though it's pretty warm.

"Be ready in ten," I tell him. He nods.

I leave his room and tiptoe down to mine, trying to slip past Liam, who's standing in the boys' bedroom doorway. But with my luck, he turns towards me with a big dopey grin.

"Hey..." I drawl.

"Hi!" He chirps. "Need help with anything? Finding clothes? Getting dressed?"

I laugh slightly. But just as I'm about to reply, Stiles does it for me. He's leaning against his door, arms crossed over his chest, staring at Liam with amusement in his eyes.

"Nice try Kid," Stiles chuckles, "But Lydia can manage just fine by herself." I stifle another laugh and walk into my room. I close the door behind me.

We enter school and I watch as everyone goes their separate ways. Liam on the other hand, stays right by my side. I can see the uncertainty in his eyes and I arch a brow at him.

"What's up?" I ask him. He's annoying, truly, but I still care about him nonetheless.

"Is there a chance, even the slightest, of you liking me back?" Liam asks, his voice low and his eyes never looking up into mine.

I sigh. I don't want to hurt his feelings but I also don't want to lie to him.

"Liam," I pause, trying to find the right words. When nothing comes to mind, I just go with the truth. "No, there's not. I'm sorry."

He nods and forces a sweet smile, even though he's hurting inside.

"Okay," He says.

And then he walks away.

I pinch the bridge of my nose. But hey, I did the right thing. I don't lead people on, unlike some people.

Speaking of the devil, Kayden walks by. Our gazes meet but I look away quickly. I might've forgiven Allison but I do not have to forgive him.

I walk past him with my eyes set straight ahead of me. I know he's looking at me but I don't grace him with my acknowledgment.

——
Scott's POV

I ignore all the stares from people around me as I walk down the hall. I hear whispers and giggles from girls as I approach my lockers.

Christine Kelly, the girl that use to flirt with me during lunch, taps me on the shoulder. I glance at her as I put in my passcode.

"Now I understand why we never hooked up," She says as she twirls her brown hair with her forefinger. Oh fuck off.

I scoff, "We never hooked up because I didn't want to catch an STD or something, considering that you've slept with half the guys in school."

I hear someone yell "roasted!" and a few "ooh"s. Christine glares at me and walks alway, her clique sending daggers at me through there eyes as they follow her.

I grab my books from my locker and I dig my phone out of my pocket. I scroll through my contacts trying to find Isaac. I find him rather quickly, considering I don't have many people on my phone.

Meet me by the car during 5th. I know that's your free period.

With that, I click it off and stuff it into my locker. I close it and walk to my first class of the day.

Writers Note:

Poor Liam :(

But he was tryna ruin my ship

Scott slayed Christine

Like bitch hop the fuck off

Please vote and leave a comment cuz I'm lonely as fuck.

-Alison