22- DownHill

Scott's POV

With my hand on his back, I lead Isaac into Ronaldo's. We are greeted by the hostess. She looks at us a for a moment before speaking.

"Table for two, or will there be more joining you?" She asks, grabbing a few menus.

"Just us," I tell her and she nods.

"Table or booth?" She asks.

I turn to Isaac.

"Booth," He says and she leads us to a booth in the back.

The place is really busy this evening. We pass many people before coming up to our empty booth. The woman places down our menus and utensils. Isaac sits down on the opposite side as me.

"Your waitress will be with you in a moment," The hostess says before flashing me a smile. I smile back and then look at Isaac.

He reaches over the table and intertwines our fingers. I quickly glance at our surroundings before focusing back on him. He frowns slightly but brushes it off.

Soon, the waitress comes and I pull my hands away from Isaac's. I look up at the woman approaching and offer her a smile.

"Hello, I'm Erica," She says as she pulls out her small writing pad. "I'll be your waitress this evening. What would you two like to drink?"

"I'll have a coke," I tell her and I glance at Isaac, "And he'll have—"

"Tea, thanks," Isaac interrupts. She writes it down and nods. Erica walks away and stops at another table.

Isaac looks down at the menu, not bothering to send me a glance. I sigh and reach over, grabbing his wrists gently.

"What's wrong?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed. He shrugs. "Tell me."

"You're embarrassed to be seen with me," He murmurs, staring at the plastic covered paper in his hand. 

"I am not," I deny. But truth is, I'm not sure if I'm trying to convince him or myself. Is he right? Am I embarrassed of him?

Fuck, I'm not embarrassed of him. If anything, he should be embarrassed to be seen with me. He looks like a fucking greek god and I look like a potato. I'm just embarrassed of the fact that I'm...you know...into a guy.

This date is going downhill. I sigh and pick up my menu. I start to search for what I want to eat. I'm honestly not hungry anymore.

Erica comes back with our drinks. She places my coke in front of me and Isaac's hot cup of water in front of him. She hands him a small wooden box and he picks out his tea bag.

"Are we ready to order?" She asks, taking out a pen from her apron.

"Can I have the french onion soup?" Isaac asks and she smiles.

"You sure can," She nods and writes it down. She looks at me and taps the pen on her lips.

"And you, Sir?"

"I'll have the same," I say and hand her the menu. She takes it and Isaac hands her his.

"I'll put that in and I'll be back," She says before walking away.

Isaac dips his tea bag into the water. I watch him and he finally glances at me.

"You know," He says quietly, "If you can't do this then forget it."

"Do what?" I question.

"Date me," He replies with a bit of bitterness.

"It's not that," I sigh and rub my face.

"Than what is it?" He groans exasperatedly.

"I..." I'm at a loss for words.

"You're embarrassed of being with a guy," He states. I look down.

Isaac stands up and grabs his winter coat.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Home," He bitterly replies and walks away.

He walks past Erica and she looks at us with an arched brow. I curse under my breath and pull out a few dollars from my wallet. I leave it on the table, stand up, apologize to her, and chase after Isaac.

Isaac's POV

I hear Scott calling after me as I walk down the sidewalk. I stop and sigh. I face him.

"Isaac—"

"Don't."

I feel his hand on my shoulder so I jerk away from him.

"Look," I force out, holding back my tears, "I know what I am. I'm gay. And you? You need to figure whatever the fuck you are out."

"I love you Isaac," He says. I can see his hot breath in the cool air.

"Do you really?" I mumble, turning to walk away.

He pulls me back and our lips connect. His hands grip my neck as he tugs me down to him. His lips move against mine, our tongues lightly gyrating.

He pulls away, leaning his forehead against mine. I watch as a single tear falls from his eyes.

"Please don't leave me," He whispers, "I can't lose you."

I gently kiss him one last time and stroke his cheek with my thumb.

"I love you Scott," I sigh, "I'm fucking in love with you. But you need to figure things out right now, alone."

He sniffles and nods.

"Can we please go home?" He asks.

I shake my head yes.

Writers Note:

Really shitty chapter. I'm sorry. But hey, I'm a shitty person so😂

Big ass Scisaac fight. They broke up as soon as they started dating. Oops.

So yeah, Erica's a waitress....again. But at least she's nice this time! I honestly loved Erica in Teen Wolf. Yeah, she was a bitch but then again, so am I. I thought she was funny.

Anyways, I love you all. Please vote and comment!

-Alison