39- Thinking About College

Isaac's POV

"Isaac Lahey," The teacher calls.

I look up at her and she motions for me. I glance at Scott, who's raising his eyebrows. I shrug at him in response and I stand up from my desk. I walk over to Mrs. Keenan's desk and she starts to write me a pass.

"The principal wants to see you in his office," She tells me. I nod and she hands me the blue slip.

I walk past Scott, who tries to stop me. I tell him I need to go and he lets me go.

I don't understand why I need to go to the main office. I didn't even fucking do anything.

I walk down the hall and I turn left. I open the door and I walk into the main area. The receptionist at one of the desks asks for my name and I tell her. She nods and goes to find the principal.

The principal peeks his head out of his office and motions for me to come in. I comply.

I walk into the small cubical like office and he closes the door behind us. This is starting to feel like a bad porno.

What the fuck stop thinking about that.

"Please, sit," He says and pulls out a chair for me. He sits down at his seat across from me. I furrow my eyebrows and he realizes that I seem tense. "You're not in trouble, Isaac." I nod, sighing in relief.

Mr. FitzGerald pulls out a few papers that look like applications to something. I raise my brow.

"Have you ever thought about going to college?" He asks.

"Yeah, community college," I tell him. He crosses his arms on the desk.

"Isaac, you're a smart kid. You should start thinking about going to a college that best suits your abilities."

"What do you have in mind?" I ask, curious about the idea of me going to a real college.

He takes out a bunch of brochures from his desk and places them in front of me. I pick one up and I look at the front cover. The campus is fucking huge!

"Nice, isn't it?" He asks. I nod.

"That's NYU," He tells me.

"I want to study Child and Family Services," I admit. He crosses his arms over his chest and leans back in his chair.

"That's great, Isaac," He says, "May I ask why?"

I shrug. "I just want to help kids find loving families, like I did."

He smiles faintly and then nods. He pulls a single pamphlet out and hands it to me.

"Northern Iowa University," He says, "That's a great college, especially for child and family services."

I sigh and look through it. It looks like a really nice place. But it's really far. I'm about to hand it back to him but he tells me to keep it. 

"Just think about it, okay?" He asks.

I nod.

Lydia's POV

"What are you gawking at?" I ask with a laugh. I put my passcode into my locker and I open it.

Liam smiles and looks over at me. "Hayden Romero," He says in a weird voice, like he's day dreaming about her right now.

I grab my books from my locker and I slam it by his ear, making him jump. I smirk.

"Liam's got a crush!" I say in a singsong voice. He rolls his eyes playfully.

"Be glad it's not you anymore," Liam grumbles.

I throw an arm over his shoulder and we walk to his class.

"So, why haven't you asked her out yet?" I ask. "And don't tell me you'll be embarrassed or something because you asked me out everyday for two years straight." 

Liam laughs and rubs his head. "She has a boyfriend."

"Oh."

"Yep," He says, popping the 'p'.

The first bell rings so I let him go. "Don't give up!" I tell him before walking away towards my next class.

I enter and I sit down in my seat. Stiles comes in and sits down in his. I hand him a pencil, guessing that he lost his already. He smiles and thanks me.

The teacher comes in and sets his bag down on the table. He bend down to get my notepad out and I place it on my desk, next to a piece of crumpled paper that wasn't there before.

I look at Stiles but he's watching the teacher. I open it up and I read the words inside.

Be my girlfriend
-Stiles

I smile and I write:

Wow so romantic!

I hand it back to him secretly and he reads it. I watch as he rolls his eyes and starts to write again.

He tosses it back.

I know I'm sexy, thanks for saying that. Now, pwease? ☹️

I laugh and write:

Whatever helps you sleep @ night and yeah, okay

I go to pass it back to him but the teacher catches me. Fuck you Mr. Winchester.

"What do you have there?" He says from the front of the room. Everyone faces me.

"A piece of paper," I tell him.

"Bring it up here," He demands. I'm debating on doing as he says or ripping it up.

Considering that I don't want detention, I bring it up to him.

He puts on his glasses and reads it out loud in front of everybody. I turn beet red and Stiles is the same color. I glare at our teacher.

"If I see you passing notes again, Ms. Martin and Mr. Stilinski, then I'll assign you both detention on Saturday. Now sit down Ms. Martin, you already wasted ten minutes of class time." I roll my eyes but obey.

Allison's POV

When I notice Coffee Dude, yes that's what I'm calling him, I walk up to him.

"Are you stalking me?" I ask infuriately.

He turns and faces me. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"You— never mind." I turn on my heel and I walk away.

Writers Note:

I'm going to be putting some effort into my story Forbidden as well so my updating might be slower than usual with this story.

So maybe we'll be seeing some more of Liam and Hayden...

What do you think about Isaac going to college?

Lydia and Stiles are dating...and now their whole class knows LOL. I fucking hate teachers that read your notes out loud. Like fuck off mate.

Please vote and leave a comment
Check my story Forbidden out if you're into bxb cuz yall are avoiding that shit like the plague

Byeee

-Alison