42- Quite The Catch (Mature Content)

Stiles' POV

I listen in to my dad and Lydia's conversation about this common television show they watch. He's been trying to find ways to keep his mind off alcohol, and I guess watching tv is one way.

"Can you pass the rice?" I ask. Lydia smiles and picks up the bowl. She passes it to me and I thank her.

"When Stiles told me he got a girlfriend, I thought he was lying," My dad jokes. Lydia laughs and I playfully roll my eyes.

"I'm quite the catch ya know," I tease. Lydia pretends to choke on her chicken, making my dad laugh too. I snort and put the rice back down onto the table.

And thats basically how dinner was the whole time, us all bantering about different things.

Lydia and I offer to clean the dishes after we all finish eating. My dad reluctantly agrees.

"Your dad's really nice," Lydia says as she scrubs the dishes with a sponge.

"Yeah," I reply, "Its too bad that I haven't seen this side of him for over ten years." Lydia frowns and looks at him.

"It's okay," I say and offer her a smile.

She leans in and presses a quick kiss to my lips. My hands cup her face and I hold her there. Her hands grip my waist. My hands move down her flanks and they settle on her lower back. My lips maneuver against her in sync as our tongues caress each others.

Our kiss is cut short when my dad comes barging into the kitchen.

"Oh jesus," He says, "Sorry." Lydia stifles a laugh and steps away from me. She starts to wash the dishes again.

"Yeah Dad?" I ask, giving him the look.

He must've understood because he started back away towards the door. "I'm going to, um, go to bed. See you in the morning, son." He offers Lydia a quick smile. "Goodnight, Lydia."

"Night, Mr. Stilinski," She chirps back in response.

He turns on his heel and walks upstairs to his room.

Liam's POV

"I'm going to go get the car," Mason tells me. I nod and wait for him outside.

"Hey! Give that back—AH!" I hear an ear piercing scream.

My head snaps in the direction the sound came from. I, without thinking, run towards the noise of bottles falling to the ground.

I turn into an alley and I see Hayden on the ground and a guy running towards me with her purse. I tackle the guy easily.

The guy starts flailing his arms and feet, trying to punch and kick me. I punch him across the face hard, knocking the guy out cold.

I take Hayden's purse and get up. I rushe over to her, who is sitting on the ground, looking at the cut on her leg. She looks up at me startled.

"It's okay, it's me, Liam," I tell her. She relaxes a bit. "Can you stand up?" She groans but nods, biting her lip. Hayden tries to stand but ends up falling back down.

I help her up and I let her lean on me for support. I give Hayden her purse and she looks at me.

"Thank you," She says. I smile small and I nod.

"What are you doing out here all alone?" I can't help but to ask. She shrugs.

"My shift just ended and Kyle was suppose to pick me up, but we um, we broke up." She says it bitterly, as if the break up just made her mad, not sad.