"So were you."

He smiled bigger. Why was he so happy? "Actually, I wasn't. I was awake long enough to hear what you said."

I rolled my eyes, throwing the covers over my head and turning over on my stomach. "Whatever, I'm going back to sleep."

"No you're not, get up." He said.

I didn't answer, and shut my eyes hoping he'd go away.

He ripped the covers off me, and grabbed my ankle, dragging me down the bed and I felt panic hit me at the memory of my father doing something similar to this. I screamed and kicked at Harry, backing up against the head board. I stared at him wide eyed, my chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Don't grab me like that." I said, my voice shaking.

Harry gaped at me, his face shocked. "I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.."

I hugged my legs to my chest, trying to control my breathing. "It's fine. Don't do it again."

He stared at me curiously, looking down I rested my head on my knees and closed my eyes. I breathed in and out slowly, pushing any thoughts of my father out of my head. He's not here Kaydence, it's just Harry. He didn't grab you, Harry did. Harry is not your dad.

I repeated this over and over again in my head as my breathing slowed. Once I felt better, I looked up at Harry to find him staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

He tilted his head, studying me. "I'm trying to figure you out."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I don't understand what just happened. Are you gonna explain?"

"Nope."

He nodded understandably. "Are you okay though?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay."

We both just stared at each other, waiting for the other person to say something. I didn't like how he was looking at me, it was giving me butterflies again. I had the urge to fall back into my slumber to avoid him again, but I couldn't keep doing that.

"So, you want to come to the concert tonight?" Harry asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

He smiled slightly. "It is, because we aren't going to sing that song. I talked to the lads and they're cool with it."

"Wait," I sat up straighter. "You told them about my brother?"

He shook his head, his beautiful curls moving with him. "No, I just told them you didn't like the song. It's not like they asked for me to elaborate on why. I would never tell them something you wouldn't want me to repeat."

I grinned, feeling proud at what he said. He wasn't so bad, I guess. "Thanks."

"No problem. So are you going to come?"

"Well I don't really want to sit alone..."

"You'll be fine, I'll practically be right next to you. Just on stage instead. Plus, you have front row again."

I sighed, standing from the bed. "Alright, I'll go."

He smiled, moving to the drawers to pull out some clothes. "Okay, go get ready."

I went to my bag, pulling out shorts and a flowy top. I felt nervous, not because of freaking out again, but because last time I was there Harry also called me his girlfriend. The last thing I wanted, was to get killed by thousands of fans.