Chapter Twenty Three - A Brothers Help

I won't let him get away with this. No way. He will NOT take my virginity and then ditch me.

It's been a week now and he still hasn't spoken to me. We finished school for Christmas last Friday, so I've just been spending the days chilling in bed, or messing around with Luke. The hole 'Aunt Greta' thing is long forgotten – thank God, and Aiden has been avoiding me like the freaking plague. I cant deny, I'm hurt...like really hurt. Was I bad or something? What can he expect I was a freaking virgin! He knew that so he cant of expected me to be any good! Jesus Christ!

If he doesn't want me any more (whatever the hell we had) then that's fine. He used me I get it. But he will NOT ignore me. Not only is that suspicious for Luke and everyone else in our family...but it's just freaking mean.

I didn't get any sleep last night. I was too busy tossing and turning, thinking about what I have planned to do today. I don't even know if it's the right thing to do. Hell I don't even know what exactly it is I'm gonna do! All I know is that today I am confronting the dick himself and demanding to know what his problem is!

It was decided. Whatever the freaking hell we had going on...was over – I was ending it.

Luke's parents have been away since the night after Aiden and I...well...you know. And they will be back tomorrow for Christmas. Yes that's right. Today is the 23th December. My house isn't as festive looking as I would like it to be...but we can't exactly afford a massive tree and fancy decorations can we? I love Luke's house though. It's decorated beautifully with a massive Christmas tree in their family room, just beside their old piano. Nobody uses that piano, I think it's just for decoration.

Their house always smells like cinnamon and spices, and there's mistletoe and holy hanging from every ceiling. A beautiful wreath hangs proudly on their front door, and little gingerbread men hang from the banisters.

Luke told me earlier today that he was planning on spending the day with Sophie. He wouldn't see her again until after Christmas so that's understandable. Luke's been like a rock this past week when I needed him the most. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing friend like him, but I cant help but feel guilty every time I look into those happy green eyes of his. If he ever finds out what happened it will crush him. Hell it'll crush me to watch him be crushed! It'll just be like one massive crush-fest!

When I was sure Luke had left his house I pulled on a pair of dark brown ugg boots and stomped out the door. It hadn't stopped snowing for weeks now and the piles of snow were getting taller. Dad had to shovel our front lawn daily now just so he could get his beaten down car out of the driveway for work!

There was a slightly deformed looking snowman a the front of our house that Kieran and I had built together sometime during this week. I hadn't spent time like that with my little brother in a while and I hadn't realised how much I was missing him.

I was ready for a full on rant and nothing was going to stop me. NOTHING AT ALL!

I didn't even bother to be polite or knock the door. I let myself in and stormed through the house like a mad woman on crack. If I had a sharp object right now...people would have mistaken me for a psychopath and locked me up in a strait jacket, in a white room with padded walls. And to be honest...once I was done with Aiden...they might still have to.