Chapter Fifteen - It's Not Right

For the awesome cover <3

__________________________________________________________________

''Do you want a drink or anything?'' Aiden asked as we walked into the kitchen.

''Yeah sure.'' I sort of just hung by the door as Aiden opened the fridge door. I bit my lip. Should I kiss him? Just a peck. Only to check there really is nothing between us. I had to do it. I had to pluck up the courage and just kiss him.

He turned back around with a coke in his hands. He held it out for me, he was barely a foot away from me, just a couple of inches of air separated us, and that was all. Perfect. I pushed all of my doubts to the side, threw caution to the wind, and before I could talk myself out of it I went up on my tip toes, and pressed me lips to his.

Not even a whole two seconds passed when I realised what an idiot I was being and stepped back.

My cheeks were burning and my heart was beating rapidly in my chest.

Aiden looked at me, blinking in shock. His expression was unreadable and I almost fainted from embarrassment.

I started babbling hastily. ''Oh god,'' I felt beyond humiliated. ''I'm sorry – I mean – I just – I had to check-''

Aiden took a stride forward and shut me up pretty damn quickly. He slammed his lips against mine and I melted completely. My arms curled themselves around his neck as any resistance and tension gushed out of my body.

I completely forgot what a fool I'd just been and opened my mouth when his tongue ran over my bottom lip hungrily. His hands were on my back and in my hair squeezing every inch of our upper bodies together.

I felt like my head was about to explode. There were definitely fireworks this time. Actually, scratch that...it was like the freaking forth of July...on speed.

With his hands on my hips he lifted me up onto the kitchen counter so that my legs were on either side of him. I wasn't thinking strait and I boldly ran my hands under his shirt to feel his abs that looked so unbelievably sexy. He moaned into my mouth as I traced every inch.

It wasn't until I felt his hands on my boobs that I came crashing back to reality. I broke the kiss and moved his hands back down to my waist. I still had my top on but still...too far.

He didn't stop though, just moved onto kissing my neck. It felt amazing and I almost completely forgot I shouldn't be doing this. I tried to hold in my moan but I couldn't contain it. This feeling was insane.

''Aiden...We – we cant do this.'' I tried to tell him although I really didn't want him to stop.

He sighed and stepped back from me running a hand through his hair. He tugged at it slightly before looking back up at me. An unreadable expression on his face, I had no idea what he was thinking.

I met his eyes again and I had a feeling he wanted an explanation.