Chapter Twenty One - Have A Nice Dream?

Warning: this chapter contains sexual 'R' rated content, please do not continue reading after 'Hannah's P.O.V' if you do not want to see this.

Aiden's P.O.V

''...and then she wouldn't stop crying.''

My head snapped up hearing Hannah's dad talk about someone crying. I knew it was Hannah, who else would her dad care about crying?

I was walking down the hall past the family room, towards the kitchen in search of some much needed breakfast, when I heard them talking. I wonder what's wrong?

I popped my head in and cringed when I saw Hannah's dad, Brian. Could the guy not at least make an effort to wear clothes that were in one piece!? I get the stains...the guy's never been good with washing. But the holes? Jeez.

He looked stressed out and I could tell something was upsetting him. Maybe if Hannah really was upset he was struggling to calm her down again like he always does. He can never deal with Hannah or Kieran when one of them has a problem. I feel kinda sad for him, it's not his fault. His wife was always better with that kinda thing, so now when his kids need something they just have to come to my parents with it.

''Is Hannah okay?'' I asked with out thinking. Way to look suspicious Aiden!

Brian's mouth opened as if he wanted to tell me, but no sooner had it opened, than it closed again as my dad cut him off.

''Aiden this is none of your concern.'' my Dad told me in a very 'grown up' voice. I hate it when he treats me like that. I'm almost nineteen, he cant keep treating my like a child.

''Whatever.'' I told him as I turned and walked back out of the room. If he wasn't gonna tell me, I'll just find out for myself.

I pulled on my boots and my leather jacket and headed out the front door after grabbing my keys. I know I should probably just tell Luke... I mean she'll probably want him to comfort her, (if she even is upset) and not me, but what can I say? I'm a nosy bastard.

I jogged the fifteen second jog it took to get to Hannah's house, shit it was cold, and let myself into her house. In all the years our families have known each other, this is one of the many things we've started doing. There's no need to knock, when it's your own family inside, Our parents say. Whatever the hell that means, I wasn't complaining.

I couldn't see her in the living room or anything so I presumed she'd be in her bedroom. I walked up the stairs and down the hall to where I knew her bedroom was. I've only been in her room a few times, when I was a lot younger, but I knew where it was.

I quietly knocked on the door and walked in. Hannah was lying on her belly on the bed, wearing pink pyjamas, legs up in the air and crossed behind her. She had a bag of chips on one side and a book opened in front of her. She looked up when I entered, a potato chip hanging between her lips.

I could tell she'd been crying. Her eyes were puffy and red and she never wore PJ's during the day unless she was sick or depressed or something.