Typical Sean Lew.

He ran after me and I slammed the door. My back was pushing the door back against him but he pushed it trying to come in the house.

Bailey:Stop Sean!
Sean:Bailey, I need to talk to you.

He opens the door and boy, This guy is tough.

He looks at me deeply in the eyes and I try to looks way but I can't.. I don't now why.. I just.. Uh.

Bailey:can we stop all this?
Sean:Bailey, I know you really don't want to go back but I'm not giving up.
Bailey:why? Ugh.. It's so hard you know?
Sean:I'm still not giving up on us.

I cringe and stare at him blankly then cross my arms like some idiot.

Sean:those words mean nothing to you?

I ignore him and run up to my room and slam the door. I'm finally in relief and I picked up my phone and used it for a couple minutes until I hear a knock on my bathroom window.

Ugh...

I close the blinds and I hear him say my name.

"Bailey,please.. I need you right now."

I ignore him again. Wow,I'm so rude..

"Bailey,you don't know what's going on.. My family is broken apart,the squad's not even a squad anymore,and now you?"

He says. I turned my phone off and looked out the widow and he was sitting on top of this huge ladder by the tree.

I opened the widow and he jumped right in without permission.

"SEAN!"

He didn't say anything but instead he grabbed my arm and led me out of the bathroom.

Sean:look,I'm sorry okay?
Bailey:sorry? Are you kidding? I don't care. You're not my boyfriend anymore. You can do whatever you want.
Sean:but I know you got hurt Bailey.
Bailey:hurt?
Sean:admit it.
Bailey:uh...

Well,the truth hurts but the lie hurts even more so I'll go with the truth?

Bailey:I got hurt..

I looked down and bit my lips and ran my hand up and down my left arm.

I feel hands on my waist and I look back up at him.

Bailey:sorry Sean, I can't-
Sean:Bailey please, it's so hard to find a girl like you because there is only One Bailey Sok. The prettiest sassiest girl I've ever met.
Bailey:but.. You did so many things wrong...it hurt me.
Sean:if I did something right,it would be standing right here.
Bailey:I-I don't know what to say..

He pulls me a little closer and grabs both my hands and speaks.

Sean:I need you.. You're the only one left.
Bailey:left..?
Sean:Kenneth's gone,my best friend,my parents are not together,boogie and Jon is gone,and you were about to leave but I can't let that happen or all the girls will come with.. Then Gabe will come with Tati... Then there's me.

I smiled and hugged him and he hugged me back. I pecked his cheek as he picked me up and spun me around.

Britney:Bailey?
Bailey:uh yeah?
Bailey:we're leaving in thirty minutes.
Bailey:okay!