GoodBye.

Kaycee:okay Sean! Stop.
Sean:ok..ok.. Fine.

He turns his phone on and starts texting random people. The sound of the notifications bug me.

Bailey:turn that off.
Sean:but-
Bailey:nope.
Sean:why are you my mom or something?
Bailey:I'm your girlfriend.
Sean:well don't be stupid Bailey.
Bailey:Same to you. Call me stupid, I'll call you single.

He crosses his eyebrows and nods. He takes his phone back and continues texting. Just to think about it, even if I'm being such a savage, that was rude also in a way that if he calls me stupid, I'd break up with him even if I really won't. I crawl beside him as he looks away and I lean on his shoulder.

Sean:what are you doing?
Bailey:sorry..

He nods his head once more and I put one arm around his arm.

Sean:you need to take your medicine.

He interrupts me and walks out of the bed. He grabs the medicine and hands one to me.

Bailey:thank you..

Kaycee acted like she wasn't even there. She just watched our stupid little argument.

I give him a smile and he smiles back. He plops down the bed as I do the same beside him.

Bailey:I'm sorry if I was never the perfect girlfriend you thought of.
Sean:no, you're perfect.
Bailey:the society Doesn't think that.
Sean:Just because your not society's idea of perfection, doesn't mean that your not  my idea of perfection.

I smiled and hugged him.

Bailey:you really think that?
Sean:uh- huh.

He nods and kisses me. I pull back and smile.

Sean:imagine, out of seven billion people on earth, I managed to meet you.
Bailey:y-yeah..

I side hugged him as he put one arm around me and I realized Kaycee was still watching.

Bailey:um- Kaycee?
Kaycee:yeah?
Bailey:you okay?
Kaycee:yes..but I'll leave you two alone for a bit. I'm gonna grab food.
Bailey:okay.

She exits the room and I felt Sean's hand stroking my hair as I looked up.

Bailey:little cutie.

I pinch his cheeks and he smiles. He doesn't say swear words often.this 17 year old changed a lot.

I met him when I was 15 and now I'm 16.. Wow.

Sean:I'm so exited to get out of this hospital.
Bailey:same.

He pauses for a moment and smiles.

Bailey:what?
Sean:nothing.

He starts to laugh and I playfully slap his face.

Bailey:tell me.
Sean:no, no, it's just that you're so serious-
Bailey:ok wtf Sean.
Sean:-it's cute.

He continues to laugh and I nod my head. I rest my chin on a pillow and close my eyes.

Sean:Hi my name is Sean Lew.
Bailey:hi I'm Bailey Sok.

We both laugh from rein acting how people meet.

#Sealey Book|2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें