Inside my Head.

I woke up to alarms ringing. No one was in the house. Well, that's what I thought. Sean wasn't beside me anymore.

Bailey:Sean?

I stood up and looked around. It was dark too. I looked out the window and there was a fire in the next house. I walked to the kitchen so scare and I bumped something.

Sean:woah!

I jumped a little cause I didn't know he was there.

Bailey:Sean! What!? Are you freaking BoogieMan or Something!?
Sean:no.. But I got tortillas.
*facepalms*
Bailey:why is there a fire outside?
Sean:Fire?

He walked to the window and looked outside.

Sean:what fire?

Oh shit.

Bailey:The fire. Ther-

I couldn't finish my sentence cause when I pointed at the house, there was no fire, no alarms, no people. Straight out creepy.

Bailey:what? I swear there was a-

I opened the door and all I saw was the perfectly fine neighbors house and the cold breeze touching my skin.
Sean shut the door and looked at me like what is said was the most stupid thing he heard.

Sean:I think.. You're imagining stuff.
Bailey:I'm not imagining. Why would have I woken up? Why was it brown out?
Sean:Brown out?
Bailey:Brown out. When the lights go off because there's no power.
Sean:what?

Wait..there was no brownout..

I place both my hands on my forehead and walk in circles.

Bailey:this is straight out creepy.

Sean sat in the couch as I crawled beside him and squeezed his arm tight.

Sean:you okay?
Bailey:no.. I just saw something and now it's gone of course I'm not okay.
Sean: ...

He wraps an arm around me and kisses me on the forehead.

Sean:hey, maybe it's just a dream.

But it felt so real..

Bailey: um- yeah..

I side hugged him while the lights went off again. Sean was gone. Wtf happened. I'm so creeped out. Is this a prank? I touched the side of the couch and no one was there.

Sean pov:
I woke up with Bailey screaming, which caused me to jump.

Sean:what happened!?
Bailey:*breath heavily*

I put one arm on her shoulder and she's so scared. She starts to cry and I try to comfort her but I don't know how because I don't know what happened.

Bailey:help me..*cries*
Sean:what happened?

I say as nicely as I could.

Bailey:You were gone and..

Gone?

Sean:And..?
Bailey:It was dark.
Sean:that's it. We're seeing someone.
Bailey:it's two in the morning.