What Happened?

About an hour later of hanging out and stuff, we (the girls) decided to go to Sean's house. I put on a black crop top, skinny jeans, and topped it off with my white adidas shoes. I had to trust myself in driving since I drove Sean last time. So.. Maybe I'll do better? I don't know..

Tati:so you're gonna drive?
Bailey:y-yeah I guess. You guys don't know how so..
Boogie:then let's go.

We all walk to the car and mom doesn't know I'm using it. I asked Kylie to tell mom that she brought it to the car wash today. I love my sisters.
I started the car and started to drive. My car wasn't that big but it was a 4 seater sports car. Mom would kill me if I put a single dent or scratch.

Tati:careful..
Boogie:If we die, that's not my fault.
Tati:wait.. You don't have a drivers license!
Boogie:I borrowed Britney's.
Boogie:you think any cop is gonna fall for that? You look alike but not completely the same.
Bailey:it's okay guys chill.

I almost bumped a car as the driver honked at me aggressively..

Bailey:oops!
Tati/Boogs:Bailey!
Bailey:sorry sorry!
Tati:I'm driving.
Bailey:you said you didn't know how to drive.
Tati:I don't know how to drive but I do know how to keep us from dying.
Boogie:wow.

Tati and I exchange seats and woah. She's a pretty good driver.

Boogie:Damn,you got skills.
Tati:Thanks.

We finally arrived to Sean's house and we knocked on the door. He opened up the door and opened his arms wide for a hug. I looked at boogie as she crossed her arms..

Bailey:er..

I pull Tati by her sleeve and push her in front of Sean.

Gabe:hey guys.. Tati? Sean?
Tati:It's not what you think.

Tati says sarcastically as she walks inside the house and kisses Gabe on the cheek. I walk in without any word. I pass by Sean and he looks back at me and seems pretty confused.

Boogie:good job.
Bailey:are you kidding boogie? I just ignored my boyfriend.
Boogie:Well..

She looks over at Ken while he looks down.

Boogie:you're move.

I hate these rules. But I'm just doing it for boogie. She wants the best for Ken.. But what about me and Sean? I sat beside Kenneth and put one arm around him and acted like everything was chill.

Bailey:er.. Are you okay?
Kenneth:Yeah.

Sean pov:
Ok.. Bailey just ignored me. Gabe's gonna kill me for that Misunderstanding and..

I turn around to see Kenneth and Baileys sitting beside each other talking. They seemed pretty close. I just stare at them and cross my arms. I walk over to them and they look up to me.

Bailey:Oh hey Sean.
Sean:hey.. So what are you guys doing?
Bailey:we're just talking.

I sit beside Bailey  and put my arm around her but she pushes it away.

Sean:ok,what was that for?
Bailey:um- nothing..

Suspicious.. Two can play it that game.

Sean:Hey boogie!
Boogie:hm?

Baileys eyes are wide open and looks at both of us.

Sean:come here.

Okay.. I think I made Bailey mad..
Boogie approaches me and smiles.

Boogie:what do you need?
Sean:do you wanna help me with cooking?
Boogie:sure.

Bailey freaks out a bit and tries to make me jealous but I already know what she's up to. I get up and walk to the kitchen with Boogs. I have no feelings for her, but I do have feelings when it comes to her being a friend.

Bailey pov:
Ok wtf. I hate this. I just.. Can't.
I had to tell Ken.

Bailey:Kenneth?
Kenneth:Yeah?
Bailey:can I talk to you?
Kenneth:Yeah sure.

Sean looks at us while he clenches his jaw. I grab Kenneth's hand and I feel him shaking. We both step outside and I begin to speak.

Bailey:Boogie likes you..
Kenneth:What?
Bailey:I'm sorry if you get hurt but boogie told me that I had to hang with you today and not with Sean. She just wants the best but it's so hard..
Kenneth:I understand Bailey, it's okay. Sean's your boyfriend. You can't ignore him.
Bailey:thank you so much Ken.

I give him a hug while he smiles.

We both go back inside and I see Sean with boogie cooking.. I just.. Ugh.i ended up yelling instead of acting so chill and all that.

Bailey:You know what!? I just can't anymore!
Sean:woah..
Tati:What happened?
Gabe:Bailey?
Bailey:I can't..

I sat down and buried my face in my hands. Sean puts one arm around me and I stand up and go outside. I start the car and drive off just leaving them. I can't handle this.. I just can't.

Sorry if this was short.. But anyways yeah. Pls leave suggestions below on what my next scenes should be. And yes, it's still Sealey/Seailey so yeah. 😘❤️👊🏼 and yeah this part sucked real bad. Someone give me inspiration❤️😂