Another one...

•at lunch•
Sean pov:

Gabe's gonna leave next week and that sucks cause his place is an hour away from the squads.

I stood up from my seat and headed downstairs to the cafeteria. I think the party later is gonna be bomb cause I missed the old me. Nothing was ever wrong.

Kenneth Pov:

Gabe and I are with Bailey cause she doesn't feel "okay" she explained to us on what happened and she said that she's not sure about Sean's decision but it's his.

Bailey:I don't know anymore guys..
Kenneth:hey? It's okay.
Gabe:yeah. Take your time.
Bailey:I want him to come back.

A tear falls from her face and Gabe and I group hugged her.

Bailey:Thanks. You guys are the best.

She gave us a smile and from the corner of the room, I see Sean with his "party squad" er.. We used to be big in that squad until Gabe,Josh,Will, and I stopped. And now? Sean's the "leader"

Sean:Hey Bailey!

Bailey looks over at him and cries a little more.

Sean:Come sit with us!
Bailey:oh.. Okay..

Gabe wiped her tears off and Bailey walked to Sean.

Bailey pov:

I really hate his decision. I mean.. Why change all of a sudden? Well,change back to being bad yes. I don't know how that will affect him or anything. Cause I don't know what he will do to "us."

I walked to his table and saw Jon, Lexee, and Sean. Ew.. Why is Lexee here? I sat down right beside Sean so nervous I was shaking. I couldn't keep the tears in any longer.

Sean pov:

Jon:Hey, You okay? Sean, you have a weird girlfriend.
Lexee:I know right. She doesn't wanna talk.

Lexee squeezes her cheeks and I slap her wrist.

Sean:Don't do that!

Bailey starts to cry and she runs out of the cafeteria. Kenneth and Gabe are about to exit the cafeteria and run to follow her but I stopped them.

Sean:I'll handle it.
Gabe/Kenneth:*rolls eyes*

I run after her and she didn't know I was following. I followed her for almost seven minutes now and she finally stopped to sit down in a bench. She used her phone and I hid behind this huge tree listening.

"Sean,Please come back."

Come back? I'm here. Or.. Maybe she means come back as in don't change?

I like this Change. It makes me look more mature.Who'm I kidding. I look more stupid.

I pretended to casually use my phone and see her randomly.

Sean:Oh hey.
Bailey:....um.. Hi..
Sean:Why are you crying?

I suck at acting in this situation.

I sat down beside her and turned my phone off.

Bailey:nothing important. *sniffs*
Sean:come on, I'll take you to my place. I make bomb hot chocolate.
Bailey:yeah.. Okay let's go..

I kneeled down and she got in my back like a piggy back ride. I carried her to the nearest bus stop and she rested her chin on my shoulder. We got in the bus and I stayed in the back.

*few minutes later*

Sean:Bailey? You awake?

I started to shake back and fourth. A kid looked at me and looked at Bailey.