Universal Studios

To:Bailinator
Hey you up yet Dora?
From:Lewser

To:Lewser
Yeah I'm awake.. I'm so exited for your party!
From:Bailinator

To:Bailinator
Heck yeah. So..what time are you coming?
From:Lewser

To:Lewser
Real early this time in fact I'm on my way💚See you then.
From:Bailinator

To:Bailinator
Okay. Exiteddd gosh.
From:Lewser

I stood up and stretched a little. I took a shower,put on my fave shirt and brushed my teeth too.i sprayed on perfume and fixed my hair and guess what? She was on time.
I ran and open the door. I don't know why but I always seem to have a thing for her that drives me crazy.
She jumps on me and gives me a hug.
I carry her and hug her back.

Bailey:Happy Birthday!
Sean:thanks *smiles*
Bailey:I literally can't believe your 17 you little.

She pinches my cheeks as I plopped on the couch and she got off me.
We both laugh and she got me Black n' White Nike Frees for my birthday.

Sean:your joking right?

I have a thing for Black and White shoes cause you can literally wear them with anything.

Sean:thanks!

I give her a nice hug.

Bailey:well it's your birthday so..

She lied down on the couch and closed her eyes.

Bailey:gosh I'm so tired.

I lay down beside her and ran my fingers through her arms.
And there,another doorbell.
*opens door*

Gabe,Kenneth:Happy Birthday!

I still couldn't get the thing Kenneth tried to do to Bailey when we went to his house.

Sean:er...Yeah thanks guys.

We all sat in the couch and Kenneth just stared at Bailey which disturbed me a lot.. I wanted to make him jealous. I carried her head and put her head on my lap and kissed her forehead.

Bailey:okay Sean wtf are you up to *chuckles*

I saw Kenneth rolling his eyes at me. And it was pretty funny. I rested my head on the couch and brushed her hair with my fingers. She kept laughing which made Kenneth so jealous.

Bailey pov:
Idk what's even happening.he just brushed my hair and kissed me on the forehead..Kenneth rolled his eyes at him which made me think that Sean wanted him to be jealous.it was pretty funny so it's my turn.i stood up and put one arm around him.

Bailey:what does boo want?
Sean:what?
Bailey:I mean,it's your birthday so I'll help you a lot.

He points at his cheeks which is fucking stupid. Who asks a person for a freaking kiss on the cheek on his birthday. Er..I just did it anyways.
I kissed him on the cheek and chucked. Gabe,Ken,and Tati were just staring at me and Sean like we were total idiots.

Sean:thanks..you trying to make Kenny here jealous?*whispers*
Bailey:heck yeah. It's just funny. *whispers*

To be honest, i like Sean a lot. I mean,he can cook for you,dance,sing, and play the piano for you.talented much? Uh huh.
We decided to play spin the bottle and Bruh, finally boogie arrived.

Tati:I'll go first.
*lands on ken*
Tati:um.. *kisses on the cheek*
Gabe:er......
Sarah:c'mon guys.. Let's hop into the car.

We all sat down inside the car and Gabe finally confessed to Tati after how many months. Ugh.like Bruh, Sean confessed to me a week after we met like..
*at universal studios*
Bailey:oh my gosh! Universal!
Tati:yay!
Boogie:whoo!