Party goes Wrong..

Hey Guys!! Thank you for the 1k Views! 1k more until we will reach the same amount of views as my other Book❤️ thanks oh yeah and thanks for all the nice comments as well😌😘 -drew
Oh yeah..this scene contains average explicit language.
----------------------//----------------------
*at the morning*
I woke up so exited for the dance even if I had no date, I could still hang with my friends right?
I took a shower,fixed my hair, did my makeup, and changed. I sprayed on perfume and gosh I look good.
I ran downstairs and my Kylie and Britney drove me to school.

Kylie:So who's you're date?
Bailey:no one.
Britney:you're joking right..
Bailey:nope.
Kylie:how can you go alone?
Bailey:I have my friends...

We arrived and I took a step out of the car.

Bailey:By guys love you.
Kylie:love you too!
Britney:have fun!

They both drive off and I see the whole school full of confetti and there were so many people.

Tati:Hey Bailey!

Tati walks to me and gives me a big hug.

Tati:how are you love?
Bailey:er..I have no date right? But I'm good.
Tati:then come with me.

She brings me inside a big room full of people and the music was freaking loud.it wasn't this kind of "dance" people would think of. It was literally a party.

Tati:you look so good with that dress.
Bailey:thanks tats..

I look around and see Will.
I approach him and hug him from behind.

Will:oh hey.
Bailey:hi.who's you're date?
Will:Josh.

Josh waves at me as I chuckle a bit.

Bailey:that's not fair.
Will:yeah kinda.
Bailey:I'll give you two a dance.

I grab both their arms and lead them near to the center of the room.

Will:well thanks bails.
Josh:haha will and I are total loners.
Bailey:you're not the only one then.
Will:you have no date?
Bailey:yup.
Josh:well that's rare.. Where's se-

Will covers Josh's mouth.

Bailey:oh the guy who has a huge crush on me?the one that wanted to be my boyfriend?
Will:you knew?
Bailey:it was obvious..
Will:where is he?
Bailey:he's with his date.
Josh:well that sucks.
Bailey:yeah I know..but hey! I'm with you two.

Tati approaches me with her arm around Gabe's who looks completely bored.

Tati:so you guys having fun?
Bailey:yeah.
Josh:totes.
Will:mmhmm.
Bailey:but what about Gabe? He looks so off.
Gabe:oh me? I'm just tired, that's all..
*leans on Tati's shoulder*
Tati:let's go outside Gabe..if you're tired.
Gabe:yeah okay...

Gabe follows Tati as they both go outside and sit on the bench.
Kenneth Taps my back as I turn around .he held hands with Boogie and they were incredibly close.

Kenneth:so you are the loners?
Bailey:all the way yes.

Kenneth looks around the room and doesn't spot Sean.. The only boy from our squad who seemed like he pretty much didn't exist during this party.

Kenneth can you guys give me a minute and take care of boogie? I need to look for someone.

Will:yeah okay.
Bailey:sure..
Josh:yeah.
Boogie:you'll be back?
Kenneth:uh-huh.

Kenneth pov:

I quickly left the squad and started looking for Sean. And then.. I found him all the way in the other side of the room.I had to walk through so many people who bumped me and stuff.
I saw Sean drinking with all these other Fangirls around him. Once they saw me,Half of them crowded around me.

Kenneth:ok Sean wtf are you doing!?

He replies to me with a strange tone of voice.

Sean:what..?? Are you my dad? I'm.. *cough* doing what I do..

My conclusion was that Sean is drunk..

Kenneth:wtf did you drink!?

He offers me a jar of Beer.and Who serves this in a School!?

Kenneth:where did that come from!?

A random girl raises her hands as Sean looks at her then winks. They started giggling and all that stupidity.i immediately grab the drink from him and poured out all the liquor on the floor where all the confetti,glitter, and dirt was.i grabbed him from the collar of his shirt and Zayned off the corner and dragged him to the squad. I drop him on the floor in front of Bailey.

Bailey pov:
Kenneth dropped Sean on the floor as I look down at him. He looks up at me and smiles like nothing's happening.

Sean:heyy....want to-
Bailey:nope I'm not planning to.

I grab him and pull him up.he grabs my waist and I push him back.

Bailey:you're Drunk Sean!
Sean:who said?

I splash water on him terrified on how weird he's acting. I hate it when people are drunk in front of me.. I don't get why teenagers find it funny.i drag him out of the room as I push him in the bench.

Gabe:woah you guys okay?
Tati:wha-
Bailey:Sean Wtf are you thinking!?
Sean:yeah babe?
Bailey:Don't call me that!
Sean:okay---

I slap him on the face and he looks back at me still smiling.

Bailey:you manage to lie? So you could just drink all night?
Sean:lie? No-no.. I was...Boreddd-
Bailey:that's what you do when you're bored!?Im bring you with me.
Sean:where are we going?
Bailey:home.
Tati:bye love.
Bailey:bye tats love you too.take care of yourself.
Tati:yeah. Bye.
Gabe:woah you two act like legit-

Tati covers his mouth as I smile.i put my arm around Sean who is tripping and everything.i don't trust Sean to drive..so I had to. I was pretty nervous cause if we get killed,that's my fault.

I put on his seat belt and went to the drivers seat.. I was so freaking nervous..

Bailey:fuck..
Sean:I want to--driveee.
Bailey:nope you're not.

I start the engine and I realized what I'm going to drive was a "Sports-Car" which was extra fast. I still backed out of the parking lot and I made it.
I drove off and I was so happy I could actually drive a real car. I just watched Sean whenever he would drive me.
We finally arrived to my place where no one was home, so it was safe to bring drunk Sean in. I grabbed the t-shirt he gave me that was his before cause it was his size and he put it on. I grabbed some water and I led him up to my room. I gave him the water and he drank it so fast.

Bailey:slowly..

He starts to drink slowly.. I change in the bathroom to a plain white shirt and black leggings. I go out the bathroom and I see him on the floor looking at all my shoes. I pull him up and told him to lie down on the bed and he did. I tucked him in the blankets and pushed his hair out of his forehead and kissed his head.

Bailey:you'll stay for the night okay?
Sean:okay..
Bailey:Sean?
Sean:yeah?*coughs*why did you take me away from that party.. *coughs*
Bailey:because I cared about you. And I didn't want you to get all sick and stuff.
Sean:oh..ok.. I love you Bail-
*falls asleep*

I locked the doors and lay down beside him then curled up into a ball. I felt hands around my waist as I turned around and he was asleep doing that. I still continued to fall asleep and I did..