Broken..again..

Hey Guys:D thank you so much for 11k views in total (including the whole #Sealey thing) hehe:)

--------------

Sean's point of view:

I was pretty nervous about today. I haven't been to school in awhile and now I'm about to cause Bailey wanted me to. I can't believe we're actually chill again.

I felt the warm rays of the sun meet my skin. The blinds were wide open. Wide enough to see a clear picture of the house next door. Life has been hard for me lately.. Not just me, but my siblings. So that's another reason why I didn't want to go to school. I'm stressed out.

My parents have been fighting for the past weeks and it's not one of those relationship fights. It's about "adult business issues" I hope that never happens to me when I grow up. It hurts me a lot seeing them fight. And when they fight,it's serious. They use language most kids aren't familiar with yet and don't use it in specific terms. My parents try their best to keep it a secret from me and my siblings but I know it's hard.

I walked downstairs and my whole family sat in the dining table.

Sean'sMom:dear,you might be late for school today.. We're having a family meeting.

Ugh I hate family meetings. Well, in my family the topic is always bad. Someone ends up emotionally hurt.

I sit down on the chair and my sisters look down at the table.

Sean'sDad:Your mother and I..
Sean'sMom:uh.. Your father is going to leave..
Sean/Serris/Sarah:What!?
Sean:no dad!
Sean'sDad:sorry kids.. It's just, it's not working out as we hoped it would.

Serris started crying and Sarah was shocked. I felt so empty..

Sean'sDad:I'm moving to San Diego.
Sean:San Diego!?
Serris:*sniffs* dad, you can't.
Sean'sMom:I'm so sorry...

Oh shit..

Sarah:Will we see you soon?

There was silence going around the room and no one answered her question.

Serris:Dad answer Sarah's Question!

He was silent.. I couldn't handle the stress. I stood up and stormed out of the house. I was so disappointed. I missed first and second period. Great.

I walked in school and everyone was in the cafeteria. I walked there and saw Bailey.

Bailey:oh my god i thought you wouldn't come.
Sean:I did..

I touched my forehead and pushed my hair back.

Bailey:What's wrong?
Sean:Family issues..

I look down at the floor and she interlocks her hand with mine. She pulls me outside and we both sit on the end of the hall where everything's quiet.

Bailey:what happened?
Sean:My dads moving..
Bailey:oh shit.. Sean..
Sean:I'm so pissed Bailey. What should I do? Help me.

I start pulling my hair with my hands and Bailey stops me.

Bailey:It's okay.. Your family is going to be okay. I promise.
Sean:how do you know?

I felt a tear roll down my cheek and she wipes it away with her thumbs. I silently cry and my tears flow down as she continues to wipe it off.

Bailey:Sean, don't cry..
Sean:I love them so much..
Bailey:And I Love you too. It hurts to see you cry.

I look at her and think about the first five words in that sentence. I look at her and slightly smile.