Crazy!

*skipped to next day of school*
I woke up and I looked like a total mess. I stretched a bit then took a nice warm shower. While I was drying my hair, my mom yelled at me.

Bailey'sMom:Bailey! Sean's here!

Wait..what? Sean?

Bailey:I'll be down in a minute!

Even if I forgot so much things, I knew that Sean and I were good friends.
I put on my favorite jeans and a long white seater. I slipped on my combat boots and braided a section of my hair and Bobby pinned it to the back of my head. I ran downstairs and said bye to my mom. I saw Sean being all classy with his sports car ready to go.I hopped inside and put on my seatbelt.

Bailey:So what's up with that invite?
Sean:nothing much.. I was bored.
Bailey:not the typical Sean Lew today huh?

I smirked at him and pinched his cheek. I put on some light makeup that was in natural shades not one of those crazy wild colors. He stares at me while I put on my makeup.

Sean:Who are you putting that makeup on for?*smirks*
Bailey:it's not what you think Sean. I do it...for fun.
Sean:why do you need to put on makeup?
Bailey:I don't know ask your sisters.

I ignored his questions about judging what girls do.

Sean:you look hella good with your outfit Bailey.

I look over at him and smile. He wore a black polo,beige pants, and ofc his Nike shoes.

Bailey:thanks.

We finally arrive to school and he is with me for all the subject except for 4th and 7th period.

We both walk to the classroom while I text.He does the same and I bump into someone.I remember his face. I remembered who he was. But only what bad he did to me. I started to breathe really fast and sprinted to the classroom and Sean ran after me. I started to cry because of what Tristan did to me.

BackStory:
Before Bailey even moved to that school, Tristan liked her and She liked him back. They were so close to each other and loved each other both. One day, Bailey was home alone for the night and Tristan broke in. He started to force Bailey and stuff which change her life and traumatized her for the longest time. That's why she didn't want to be in a relationship with Sean. That's the only thing of Tristan she remembers.
*back to reality*

Sean:Bailey!

He grabs me by my wrist and I stop and hug him. If you need a hug from a friend, the best person for the job might be Sean cause his hugs felt real.

Sean:are you okay? What did you think of?

I explain to him and he nods.

Sean:it's okay..
Bailey:let's get to class..

Te bell rings and we aren't even halfway near the classroom. He starts to run and I got so tired. I rode on his back as he ran. He put me down right in front of the door as we bursted into the classroom. The whole class stared at us.

Mr.B:Sok and Lew,Please take your seat at the back.

We both sit down and Sean looks at me.

Sean:I'll talk to you later.okay?
Bailey:yeah sure.

I felt a bit nervous after he told me this cause I didn't know what he was gonna tell me.class was so boring. We reviewed for the exact same thing as we did the other day.finally, 50 minutes later,the class ended.sean held my hand and dragged me outside while all the girls were fangirling over him.

Girl1:Seanny! Later next period do you wanna sit next to me?
Girl2:Sean!

I rolled my eyes as we got out of the classroom.

Bailey:they fangirl way too much.
Sean:you should be honored you're talking to me cause those girls inside there? I never talked to them that nice.

Kenneth approaches us and winks at me. Sean got a little disturbed by that and he just goes in front of me so I would take my eyes off ken.

Bailey:you jealous?
Sean:Maybe..
Bailey:haha. So what did you wanna talk about?
Sean:oh yeah!um- about the dance..
Bailey:yeah?
Sean:someone asked me and-
Bailey:no.. It's okay. You can go with her.
Sean:but-
Bailey:it's okay.. I'm chill.

He hugs me and I felt a little down.

Sean:are you sure?
Bailey:If you really want to then go.
Sean:but-
Bailey:I'll be okay.
Sean:okay then..

He goes back inside the classroom and a little piece of my heart broke. Great..
I see Tati and boogie walk out of the classroom as I approach them.

Bailey:guys.
Boogie:How did your challenge part go?
Tati:I passed.
Bailey:I think I'm gonna lose this one guys.
Boogie:woah why?
Tati:what happened?
Bailey:he changed his mind about the dance.he is going with someone else.
Tati:awe babe..

Tati puts her hand on my back while boogie does the same.
If only Sar was here.. I'd be complete..
We both get back inside class and I don't even look at Sean.

Sean:hey..
Bailey:what.
Sean:you okay?
Bailey:yeah I'm just tired..
Sean:I can.. Come over if you want?
Bailey:it's okay, no need to I'm good.

I just declined his offer and he seemed pretty curious about my attitude.

*skipped after school*
I ran upstairs and plopped in my bed. I looked at the black dress that was right across the room hung in a hanger.
Maybe I can go to the dance.. I'll be my own date.

I changed into house clothes and used my phone.. I fell asleep right there..

Sorry for this short update.. Well that's because the next one will be the dance already which I will be working on, and posting right after I publish this.. So thank you l for reading ❤️👊🏼😘