Back at it again.

Title suggested by: @dontgivea53

Bailey pov:

Jordyn:what did you do?

She grabbed my arm and made eye contact with me for a few seconds. I laughed and smiled with tears from the pain. Sean and Jordyn looked at me as if I was mad.

Sean:are you crazy? You're happy you just hurt yourself?
Jordyn:Somethings gotten into you.

She grabs my hand and pulls me away from Sean. He follows and she brings me to the clinic. I stay there for a couple of minutes and wash all the blood off my arm down to my wrist. Sean looked at me as I did so. I looked back and raised an eyebrow.

Bailey:what?
Sean:what do you mean what? You just cut yourself!
Bailey:I know.
Sean:You know? Bailey, this is serious.

I gasp and start fake reacting.

"omg! It's serious!? Call the ambulance!"

Sean:Bailey,I'm not kidding.
Bailey:well I wasn't kidding either!

I was about to walk out the bathroom but then he grabbed my arm and I looked back at him.

Sean:Stop acting like such a spoiled brat!

He immediately covers his mouth guilty as I pull my arm away.

Bailey:Spoiled brat? You don't say.

I leave the clinic and wander off to my thoughts. I looked like I was drunk just walking around the halls seeing unfamiliar faces and stuff.

*a few weeks later*

I have stayed home and pretended I was sick for the past weeks with a cold. My plan worked out since I just drank really cold drinks and ate the chocolate ice cream in the freezer. My mom was convinced so I had to stay home from school. I opened a fresh jar of my ice cream and ate up.

*drriingg diongg"

The doorbell rang and I carried my ice cream with me and walked to the front door. I opened the door and Sean was there with his arms crossed dressed in home clothes.

Sean:what are you doing?
Bailey:Can i ask you the same question?

I continue scooping my ice cream with my spoon and shoving it in my mouth.

Sean:why did you miss so many days of school?

I leaned against the side of the door and smiled.

"I was sick. I had a cold."

He stared at me then looked at the bucket of ice cream then raised an eyebrow.

Bailey:And why did you come here just to ask me instead of texting me?
Sean:You blocked my number.
Bailey:what?

He raises his phone at my face and I cringe.

Bailey:oh..

I looked like a total idiot wearing my plain white shirt,tights,and ugly fluffy socks. I pretty much shoveled the ice cream in my mouth with my hands and he stared at me once again.

Bailey:there's another bucket in the freezer to the left.

He interrupts me and walks inside. He plops/flops down on the couch and stares.