School Again..

Oh yeah before I even write everything.. The best thing happened to me yesterday.. I met Will! Yup! We had a short convo and he's pretty cool.. (I saw him at Starbucks..) yeah so.. AHHH.. I was so shy too! But eh.. Here we go:

Sean:please..
Bailey:sorry Sean..

The doctor came up to me and said that I could be discharged but I'll have to come back after 2 days so they could check on me if I was okay.
I started to pack all my clothes and headed home. I didn't talk to Sean right after that though.. Even if I like him, I was just nervous and all that.

*skipped to the next day*

I woke up and got ready.. My mom told me that there was school today and I forgot a lot about school which I'm afraid might pull a lot of my grades down. I put on some maroon jeans and a black tank top and white nikes. I wrapped my red and white flannel around my waist as I braided a part of my hair so it looked like a side braid.
My mom dropped me off to school and I seemed pretty nervous..

Bailey'sMom:Okay sweetie. Have fun, Love you.
Bailey:love you too mom.

I give her a quick smile as I walked out of the car. People just stared at me and it felt so weird.. I walked inside the school and saw Tati.

Tati:Hey Bailey! C'mon let's get to class.
Bailey:yeah okay..

We both walk to class as she leads me. Our first subject was Astronomy which Sean told me I loved.i sat in the seat right next to Jordyn cause I didn't know she was like my enemy at first. The whole squad sits in the back and starts to give me the " What are you doing there!?" Look. Jordyn looks at me and gives me the stare.

Jordyn:bitch.

She pushes my chair as I fall too the ground and slowly get up.

Bailey:Ouch!

I shrieked in pain cause i fell on my side.

Sean:HEY!

Sean comes running to me and grabs my arm.he carries my things me puts them on the seat right next to Gabe's and his.

Bailey:wow she's rude..
Sean:she's you're enemy.
Bailey:oh..

I didn't want to talk to him that much it how could i? He's right beside me.

Gabe:hey you okay?
Bailey:yeah.. Thanks for asking.
Gabe:yeah sure.

He puts one arm around me as I lean on his shoulder. I treat Gabe like a brother. Although Sean doesn't know that. He kept eyeing both of us and it seemed like he was jealous?

Sean:uh-
Gabe:what?

Sean puts his arm around Tati trying to make Gabe jealous.

Tati:Hey!

She pushes his arm off her shoulders and Gabe laughs hard.

Gabe:you think that would make me jealous Lew?
Sean:As if DeGuzman.

We all go back to writing but sadly, We had a substitute teacher so we couldn't take astronomy. Instead we do history. 45 minutes has passed after listening to this boring lecture about Abraham Lincoln and interdependence.

I headed out of class and Jordyn saw me..again.

Jordyn: what are you doing here!?
Bailey:I uh-
Jordyn: you can't touch him.
Bailey:..b-
Jordyn:you know who I'm talking about.

She pulls my shirt from the collar and stares at me.

Jordyn:you stole my boy 3 times already.that means I can steal him from you.
Bailey:what are you taking a-about..
Jordyn:I saw what you did. You kissed him right in front of me last week.

I seriously didn't know Sean and I was a legit thing. And I don't even remember.speaking of Sean, he sees Jordyn arguing with me and he grabs me again.

Sean:Bailey. Let's go.

He drags me to the corner of the hall where no one hangs out.

Sean:what happened?

I explained everything.

Bailey:I'm sorry..
Sean:for what?
Bailey:treating you so freaking bad.. You should have told me we were still a thing.
Sean:it's okay Bailey.
Bailey:but.. Jordyn she-
Sean:it's okay.. I'll handle it.

He gives me a hug and carries me. Once Gabe and Kenneth saw us, He let me down.

Gabe:Ayyee love birds!
Kenneth:Haha Sean I get it.

I ignored what both of them said exept for Sean..

Sean:Shut up you two.
Kenneth:Whatever Lover Boy.
Gabe:*mocks Sean in a high pitch voice* Shut up you two.

I ignore them again and I pull Sean's face so he could look me in the eyes and I tip towed and gave him a quick one second kiss.

Kenneth:ah Sean! You're getting it!
Gabe:Ooh!
Sean:I said Shut up!
Gabe:jeez.. *winks*

I giggle a bit because of how savage Gabe and Kenneth could be.

Bailey:you guys jealous yet?
Gabe:er..
Kenneth:we are single here!

I have a laugh as I walked to them. I kiss both of their cheeks and pat their backs.both of them blushes as Sean furrowed his eyebrows.

Bailey:Hey you got one in the lips you little-
Sean:Haha I get it.

We all had a laugh and Boogie passes by us.

Boogie:Hey Ken.
Kenneth:Yeah?
Boogie:you free later?
Kenneth:uh huh.
Boogie:Do you wanna grab chipotle?
Kenneth:ofc!
Boogie:My house. 6:00 pm okay?
Kenneth:yeah..

Boogie leaves and we all just stare at Ken.

Bailey:Someone's got themselves a date.
Sean:ooh!
Gabe:Ayyee!
Kenneth:*rolls eyes*
Bailey:Well, I think I should be going.
Kenneth:okay.
Gabe:bye Basil.
Bailey:Bye Gabbers.

I walk to class and set all my materials in my desk.

Bailey:phew..

Tati and Boogie sit beside me and we both start to chat.

Tati:So..
Bailey:what?
Tati:any news lately?
Boogie:yeah.. With..
Bailey:who?
Tati:Sean *smirks*
Boogie:*smirks*
Bailey:are you kidding guys?
Tati:yeah.
Boogie:tats and I had a competition. Whoever could bring one boy to the dance in two nights wins.
Bailey:what do you guys win?
Boogie:these babies.

She holds up her phone and there was a picture of a ticket to Magcon. I mean, those tickets are pricey. $100 for 2 people as a discount.

Bailey:I'm in!
Tati:Yes! Let's do this okay?
Boogie:uh huh.
Tati:so who are you guys gonna pic?
Boogie:I already have a date later w/ Ken.
Tati:Maybe for me, Will,or Gabe.. Hm..
Bailey:Idk either..
Tati:er.. Okay anyways, we need to buy things for the dance!
Bailey:yes OMG let's!

❤️😘Liked it? Comment for more 👇🏾
Love y'all 😘🖖🏼