Change

So guys.. I accidentally published the scene:EMPATHY when it's actually supposed to come before the scene: THE OLD ME. So basically,I published it again. I just wanted to let you know that "empathy" comes before the scene "the old me"
So yeah.. And thanks for the 3k Reads/Views!! We actually beat the first book here😂💓👊🏼 so that's enough talking and let's get on w/ it:

----------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and checked my phone.

Sean:hm? 6:30 am? Pretty early.

I stood up and ran my hand down my face and stared at myself in the mirror. Gosh I look like a mess. I checked my phone and I was about to text Bailey but no.. Maybe I won't.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face then took a good quick shower. I can't believe it. I actually fell for a girl. Just to think about it, I've been acting so soft lately. Don't get me wrong,I love Bailey but, she changed me to a person I'm not.

Serris:You ready?

I got out of the shower and changed.

Sean:Getting ready!
Serris:ah- I'll drive you to school today as a treat.
Sean:ok thanks.

I wore a long sleeve white shirt with black sleeves and a black pocket. I slipped on my pants and run my hair through my fingers.

Serris:Let's go!

I picked my backpack up and carried it with only one arm.we both walked to her car.

Serris:hey, where's Bailey?
Sean:her house..
Serris:no, as in.. I haven't seen you guys hang out lately.

I look at her and back at the window.

Sean:I guess she's been a little tired of me.
Serris:wanna talk about it?
Sean:It's kinda complicated.. Oh yeah.. I'm going to Lauren's party tonight.
Serris:er..

She stops the car right in front of my school.

Sean:Thanks.
Serris:Welcome nugget.

I step out the car and Fangirls start waving at me.

Girl#1:SEANN!!
Girl#2:OMG SEAN HI!!
Girl#3:SHUT UP! HES MY HUSBAND!

I nod my head and wave at them.

Girl#1:OMG HE WAVED!

The girls started squealing as I entered the school I put on my jacket and accidentally bumped into this little girl from kinder.(the picture at the start of the scene)

Sean:Oh sorry,

I kneeled down to her and asked if she was okay.

LittleGirl:I'm okay.

She gives me a big smile and hugs me. She runs to class and I see Bailey staring at me from the the other side of the hall with Tati. She waves at me and I wave back.

I personally don't want to get involved with all these lovey dovey things.. But I can't keep my hands to myself sometimes..before I even knew it, she taps me from the back and I turn around to face her.

Sean:oh..
Bailey:hi. *smiles*
Sean:hey..
Bailey:what you did there was so sweet.
Sean:Pfft. That was nothing.
Bailey:The "Typical Sean Lew?"
Sean:nah.. Or.. Wait-