You guys asked for Sealey, so Sealey.

OK. I'm so done rn I could literally pass out. Remember the last scene with the screenshots? Yeah? I kind of mixed up the ending with another scene. Ughhh..so anyways, before reading  the next scene, I'll give you a short summary.

(Summary)
Bailey meets Sean's Aunt in her shop and she accuses them of being "together" Sean replies "it's the opposite " and his Aunt ignores the fact and just imagines they are actually together. She starts acting all nice and gave Bailey flowers. Kenneth sees them in the mall and comes up with a stupid conclusion that Sean and Bailey are "Back together." Kenneth gets mad at Sean for no specific reason and Sean questions himself why.

Sean and Bailey go to Tati's house to join her party. Kenneth pulls Bailey aside and asks her if they could start all over again. Bailey says sorry but she can't and leaves him in the crowd.now, Kenneth thinks that Sean kind of "brainwashed" Bailey with Kenneth's past and now he has a come-back plan and boogie is involved. Since Sean was drunk then, he hung out with other girls and Bailey felt a little jealous. Sean started being mean to her but he was DRUNK. So, he was out of his mind. He woke up in the party and forgot everything he said. He didn't talk to Bailey for two weeks now nor did he go to school. He stayed home and locked himself up in his room and didn't talk to anyone.

IK,IK, did that sound interesting? ^^
I know right.. UGHH.. But no- I had to "accidentally" delete the scene that took me two whole days to come up with a problem. And look at me now, sarcastically speaking my mind. (Like Bruh. She needs some milk.)

Ugh.. Anyways, let's just deal with it and start>

--------------------------

Baileys Point Of View:

"Maybe you should talk to him."
Tati said as we picked up our Froyo. I took out a big chunk from the container and ate it.

Bailey:Uh, why? He called me a slut.
Tati:Bailey, he was drunk.
Bailey:I know he was drunk but he could've remembered what he said since he said it multiple times you know?

I continued to eat my Froyo and my mom stared at me.

"I think you should."

She butts in our conversation and looks at me with a concerned look. She picks up her phone from the counter and shows it to me.

Bailey'sMom:Sean's Mom texted me and asked me if you could.
Bailey:But mom! He called me-
Kylie:Who cares is he called you that Bailey? What if he's sorry and he didn't want to go to school because of what he said?
Bailey:ugh. Fine.

I stand up and Tati walks upstairs to my room with me. I change my clothes and picked up my bag from the rack hanging on the door.

Bailey:I really don't want to Tati..
Tati:But you have to. Sean's your friend and you can't mess up with his feelings.
Bailey:but he did to me so..
Tati:Bailey!

She yanks my arm and pulls me out of the room. She drives me to Sean's house and Taps on the steering wheel waiting for me to come off.

Tati:uh- Bailey.
Bailey:okay fine, I'll talk to him.

I pick up my purse and open the car door. I leaned against the door frame and waited for someone to actually open the door. I didn't knock.. How stupid?

I knocked on the door and Sarah was the one who answered.

Sarah:hey Bailey! Please, come in.
Bailey:uh- hi.. Is your brother-
Sarah:he's in his room..