V2 Chapter 1: The Graduation

Start from the beginning

Most of my classmates took the [B-Ranked] dungeon, which was expected for students studying at one of the top schools in the kingdom. A few of them even took the [A-Ranked] dungeon, which was the limit for them. I was the only one in my year level that tried the [S-Ranked], something that everyone in the school expected.

Unfortunately, you aren't able to obtain levels from these dungeons, because they were man-made. It wasn't part of the [System], so students won't obtain anything from completing the dungeon besides experience from exploring it. It would've been a good learning experience, though, if I haven't already experienced it myself before.

Currently, graduation certificates are being given out to the students along with their [Adventurer's Card]. Along with that, every student is getting an [Appraisal] check to record their stats into the books. I keep two marks unsealed, because that's the same amount of strength I've been using for everything combat related. That is, everything but fighting Thoth and Raina.

The place this graduation ceremony is taking place in was the arena. All of the sixth year students were lined up in the battlegrounds of the arena, as the principal stood atop a stone platform. It was quite exciting, today being the day I'll finally become an official adventurer, despite already exploring every dungeon within the [Kingdom of Atalin]. Thoth and I have discovered every [Hidden Boss] from the dungeons we've explored.

These past five years have been eventful. Whether it came to tournaments, outings with the others, or exploring dungeons, there's a story in each and every one of these events. I've also been taught many things I didn't expect to learn in the school.
My appearance has changed quite a lot as well. I looked a couple of years older than my actual age. My height is now around 160 centimeters, with my hair now growing down near to my knees, and I've grown in a place I really hoped I wouldn't inherit from my mother.

When I reached my second year of school, I started studying more seriously in [Advanced Magic Class]. A totally new concept of magic, that didn't exist at all in my previous life, called [Compound Magic]. Back then, magic was only used in single elements, combining them was an idea that no one ever thought of. People were aware of facts like melting rocks made magma, but the spells taught in class involved more advanced combinations.

Along with learning [Compound Magic], I was able to improve my [Spatial Magic] even further. My proficiency was maxed out with it, but I discovered that having max proficiency doesn't mean I'm capable of completely utilising the magic. It seems like I also needed to understand the physics and theories behind the magic, before being able to utilise it properly. Now I was able to store several more objects into my [Spatial Pocket], but that was pretty much the only improvement I was able to make.

It was an extremely useful upgrade to my magic, though. Now I'm able to have my own little armoury with me at all times. Over 30 different weapons, several different sets of armor and other small devices I've stashed in the [Spatial Pocket]. One example is the [Magic Grenade] I used earlier to slay the 'boss' of the [Krystalis Cave]. There were other small things similar to it in the [Spatial Pocket] such as [Flashbang] and [Lightning Grenade]. Obviously, they were all stolen, but I haven't been caught at all. There's no way for them to figure out that I knew such a spell, after all.

In regards to [Magic Guns], I've learnt how to use every weapon type related to it. At the end of my second year, I was able to use the [Basic Projectile Magic] for every [Magic Gun] and [Ethereal Gun]. From my third year onward, I was taught by my mother, a former [Gun Knight] who was a famous adventurer back then. I was able to learn more advanced [Gun Magic], and I'm now able to dual wield a [Magic Gun] with any other weapon as if it was natural.

"...and as the only person who's being given an [S-Ranked] status upon graduation, also known as the [Angel of Annihilation], Aria Brynhildr!" My name is called by the principal, as I leave the line of students I'm in.