The King Of The Hill

"I. Am. The. King." I pull the trigger on my [Magnum] upon saying this, spilling first blood within 15 seconds since this event started. The bullet accurately pierces my target's head, and he falls immediately, dying on the spot.

This action immediately forced the rest of the participants out of shock, and began climbing pyramid at a rapid pace. They were all showing such willpower, trying to go ascend despite feeling my [Aura of the Heartless], but they were all still affected by it. Even though they didn't have to worry about death, what they feared was the pain of death, because most of them felt it already in this tournament. Still, they continue to ascend the pyramid, determined to take me down.

The area at the top of the [Hill] was about 20 by 20 meters large, a size that I assume is supposed to hold at least 10 people at once for a chaotic battle at the top of this pyramid. There are stairs in all four of the cardinal directions, so I had to keep an eye on every side. I stand at the top, ready to defend my title for the entire 10 minutes, prepared to crush anyone who tries to take it away from me.

I aim my [Magnum] down the east stairs and rapidly fire down at the crowd of people trying to force their way up, some even pushing others back down the pyramid so they can reach the top faster. I don't want to use my [Gun Magic] now, because I want to see how long I can hide it for. If possible, I want to keep it as a trump card against Zellaroth, Pyrion or Thoth in the [1 v 1] tournaments.

Eventually, 15 seconds after the first person began climbing, someone finally gets near the top of the pyramid in the south side. Unfortunately for him, I noticed him right away, and I sprint to where he's about to be, punching his chin with all my strength. I can feel his jaw shattering from the force of the punch, so I assume that's another kill for me. Another student was actually able to get on the square arena from the north side, and he runs up to me with a mace in hand, trying to bludgeon me from behind.

I unsheathe my dagger from my belt, and swing it at his weapon. My strength was far greater than his, so the recoil from my deflection causes his weapon to swing back up. I use this chance to thrust my knife at an extremely high speed into his left shin, pulling back as he falls onto his knees. I kicked his chest and force him to fall down the pyramid, his body rolling down the stairs and crashing into other participants. This causes a chain reaction to make several of the other students fall back down, forcing them to restart their ascent.

I continue on with this manner, punting off people who arrive at the top, and kicking down others who make it to the top. It seems like no other students here were anywhere near my level, as I stand my ground at the top of the [Hill]. Surprisingly, I haven't seen a certain 'someone' climb up here yet. I had no idea where she was exactly.

"This is unbelievable! No one can actually force this girl off the [Hill]! There are not been more than three people total standing at the hill at one point! She's been at this for a whole 2 minutes, yet, she shows no sign of exhaustion! Is she some sort of machine!?" I ignore the annoying man's voice, and continuing on with this manner.

Suddenly, several fireballs fly by me, narrowly missing me. They came from the bottom of the hill, and it seems like they're trying to take me down from a ranged location. I aim the [Magnum] at their directions, and used [Enhanced Detection] in order to see them. I didn't fire the gun, though, because they were too far out of range for the bullet to actually hit. So now I need to defend my position as [King] with random spells coming from all directions.

Finally, more than two people made it to the top of the hill using this small distraction. Four people total got on their feet, and they all surrounded me, before attacking me separately. It seems like two of these four were allies, because they coordinated their attacks at me accurately. One of them slashed his sword at my upper body, while someone else tried a sweep kick at the back of my knees.