The Request

"Please, listen to our request!"

"No." I sprint away while they were still dumb founded by how fast I answered, and how clear I responded. My muscles weren't cramped up anymore, so I took the chance to escape with Thoth.
-------
It's been two days since that happened. Since they gave me the option, I declined instantly. Why didn't I at least listen to them? I think I've explained my objective more than a few times, so I'll refrain from repeating myself. After rejecting their request that day, I returned home with Thoth, who forced me into the bath with her. The scene went something like this:
-------
"So, Aria, how do you even clean yourself while wrapped like that?" She asked me. I was currently inside the tub with her, covered in gauze.

Water is still able to soak into my bandages, because the curse doesn't go as far as to affect that. This way, water can still make contact with my body, and I use this in order to clean myself.

I grab the soap, and pinch off a small piece of it. Using magic, I pulled a large sphere of water out of the tub and kept it in the air. I put the soap inside the sphere, and began rotating it so the soap dissolves by the water pressure. After that, with extreme pressure, I pour the water onto me and force it through the gauze, making it spiral around my body.

To shampoo my hair, I pour it onto my head, and because it's a liquid, I'm able to force it through the bandages as well and use magic to rub it on my hair and clean it. To rinse it, I just dive into the water and let use magic to rinse it while I'm under. It's quite the pain to do it, though, because my hair is getting really long. Sometimes just this cleaning process alone makes me want to cancel the curses.

"...Are you serious?" She stared at me with eyes of disappointment. It kind of made me think about how pathetic I seem, doing something like this so I don't have to remove these bandages.
-------
Anyway, back to the present, it's Monday afternoon and it's the middle of the school day. Currently I'm in [Basic Combat], and yet again, the teacher is making me do strange training different from the other students. Right now I'm blindfolded, and the teacher is striking me with his wooden stick. I'm supposed to be dodging them, but I don't want to reveal the fact that I can easily use my other senses to adapt to the situation. So I'm just taking most of the hits, and dodge once every few strikes.

"...why...different...?" I ask after he finally removes the blindfold.

"Why? Isn't it obvious?" He says. I shake my head and he sighs, before continuing with an annoyed tone of voice. "It's because your body's too fragile from what I can see, so I'm training you in evasion. That way, it doesn't matter how physically weak you are, as long as they don't hit you, you're fine."

What interesting logic. Well, I already apply this logic to myself, even though I'm not actually weak. Good example of this is my final battle with the [Demon Lord], where I prioritized dodging his attacks rather than taking it. Rather than thinking that it's alright if I'm never hit, for me it's more like I don't want to take unnecessary damage. Even if my body's strong, pain is still pain. I don't like it.

"Whatever, as long as you understand that it's important not to be hit, then we'll continue with this. For now, go run a lap around the school because I don't want to see your face for a bit." What a spiteful person. I really hate this guy.

I listen to him for now, though, because I don't want to have him add more laps if he sees me slacking off. It was still useless in the end, though, because upon seeing me finish the lap, he told me to do two more.
-------
The final bell for the day rings, and [Basic Magic] class ended. Again, it was more lectures about properties of mana and magic, which I completely slept through. Of course, the teacher didn't know because she can't see my face. I sit up from my seat and head towards the door, but my teacher grabs me by the sleeve before I reach it.