Kazaric Ravine

"Oh my god! Where did you get that!?" Thoth's voice yelled at me as she saw the device I was carrying in my hand. Currently we were meeting up at the slums district, at the parking lot where I tested out my [Cloak of Immolation]. Four days after going to the castle, I asked my mom to call Thoth's home for me, and told her;

"Slums, parking lot, Saturday." I hung up immediately after.

Here we are meeting up in the morning. We were going to go to a different dungeon today, because Thoth's stats went up and thinks we can finally take on a [B-Ranked] dungeon together. By the way, this was her level after a month and a half since I last checked:
_____

Name Thoth Farlite
Age 8 Years Old
Gender Female
Titles None
Classes None
Level 29
Health 2,455
Mana 2205
Strength 83
Agility 97
Intelligence 75
______

I think that's pretty damn impressive, 15 levels in a month. She might reach level 100 faster than I did in my previous life.

Anyway, now that we're here, she sees the weapon I have in hand, and is completely amazed just by seeing it. Well, it did have a cool appearance, and it was a weapon that didn't exist in our previous lives, so of course we'd be amazed by a projectile weapon that is much more efficient than the bow and arrow. By the way, the gun I have in hand is known as the [HNTR], a weapon of the strongest pistol category, [Magnum].

According to my mother, this thing was the hardest to use among magnums because its recoil was greatest out of all the pistols, and the mana cost for each bullet was too high. Its power and accuracy is guaranteed though, a weapon worthy of being a [Rare-Class] item. Based on the description, I thought it was a weapon that fits me, due to having high strength to handle the recoil, and high mana to fire the bullets. It was 250 mana per shot, the fifth highest in the [Small Guns] category. The biggest perk to this gun is that it doesn't use actual, metal bullets, but creates the bullets by condensing the mana and giving it a physical substance, creating a 'magic bullet.' This means, as long as I had the mana to fire it, I didn't have to reload the gun.

"I want one! I want one! Hey, where did you steal that? I'm going to get one too!" How rude, I didn't steal it. I'm just borrowing it you know? Indefinitely, that is.

"...castle." I point towards its direction as I say it, and her face becomes crestfallen.

Obviously, the armor and weapon she had before were all stolen from her school, which was easy for her because she was a student, and a former [Demon Lord] with all her skills. But when it came to something like the castle, which is sure to have heavy security, there was no way to steal it.

I was able to do it because I entered with my mom, and while we were at the firing range, I was able to grab the gun out of the holster of the woman who reported to my mother. Of course, neither of them noticed, and I used a high class invisibility magic on it so I can carry it around. There was a barrier surrounding the castle that would set off an alarm if something was removed without permission, but I was able to force my way through without tripping the alarm. Thoth neither had the access nor the ability to steal from that stronghold, so she wasn't able to obtain access to those.

"...school?" I would assume the top school competing with mine would also have a class for [Magic Guns], so they would need to have their own.

"Yeah, I can't do that. Their armory for that is in their firing range, a place I don't have access to and can't sneak into." So stealing their armor and weapons is easy enough? Something's wrong here.

By the way, this time, Thoth was wearing some sort of light armor I've never seen before. Apparently, she says that it's the modern world version of body armor, and it was much more durable than the chainmail armor worn in our previous lives. Her weapon was a spear, the one she was most proficient at.