The Unusual School Day

"Aria~ my little adorable angel. You hair is so beautiful~!" My mother squeals in delight. As usual, she woke me up and dressed me up for school. I was wearing the same clothes I usually did, but this time, I didn't have my bandages on. I sit down on the bed, facing the mirror on my wardrobe while my mother combs my very long hair.

After she finishes doing my hair, we leave the room and head downstairs for breakfast. There, my father finishes cooking us breakfast. Just like on my first day of school, she tried to feed me, but I refused her. I leave the house after eating breakfast, and walk towards school. It's been a day since I went to the Kazaric Ravines with Thoth, where my bandages were removed and I was given a new curse. Yesterday, I tried reading the skillbook given by the [System], but I wasn't able to learn the magic.

Apparently, it's a skillbook [Summoning Magic], a new type that I haven't learnt yet. It's requirements is for me to at least be level 5 in that category, so obviously, I wasn't able to learn it. The magic is supposedly a spell that allows me to summon the [Frozen Viper] as a familiar for me to use. I don't know much about this kind of magic, so I can't explain the concept of these familiars, but perhaps I'll be taught about it soon.

Also, another event occurred yesterday during my reading. A worldwide message from the system was announced, which caused a huge hype. The message was;

"Worldwide Announcement: World [Cyvish] has been conquered. Level limit has been increased by 100. Stat limit has been increased by 2,000.
Conditions for [Duel System] has been fulfilled. World system upgraded. [Duel System] accessible by reciting [Mode: Duel] in the mind."

I don't know how duels previously worked in this world, but in my old world, a spar or duel stopped when blood was shed. Yes, this tended to make duels fairly quick, fast and lame, but it was to keep both fighters safe. Although I have no idea what this new [Duel System] will bring, but I'm going to guess that it provides a safety mechanism so that duels won't end after just shedding blood.

Anyway, today would be the first day I attend school without these bandages on. Just like when I returned home from the ravine, people stared at me strangely on the way there. It didn't stop even after I entered the school. Students and teachers were watching me as I walk by, and groups cleared a path for me in the hallway until I reached my [Homeroom].

I enter the classroom where everyone was talking, and one of them notice me. He whispered to his friends, who then in turn, looked at me as well. I ignore them and walk towards my seat, but I've already attracted the attention of the entire classroom. I don't think my appearance is that strange, but they all seemed to have their attention me. Just as I reach my seat, I hear a yell from the front of the room.

"Aria Brynhildr!?" It was the martial artist that continues to challenge me.

"What!?" Many of my classmates yelled out. Some even have shocked expressions on their faces.

"...?" I tilt my head in response to this. They began to surround me just like they did on the second day of school, asking me several questions.

"What happened to your bandages!?"

"Why did you take them off?"

"Why were you trying to even wearing them!?"

They continued on with this manner, to the point where it began to give me a headache, and I couldn't concentrate on keeping my mana from leaking. A blue aura begins to surround me, and the classmates felt the pressure of power much higher than their own. They all begin to back off, and return to their seats quickly, intimidated by my aura. This actually worked out for me, but now they know the difference in power between us.