The Aftermath of The Event

Bob's perspective:

"As unbelievable as it sounds, Aria Brynhildr has completely dominated this event, holding the title of [King] for a total of 9 minutes and 55 seconds!" The announcer yells out.

I watch the lone girl standing at the top of the pyramid, covered completely in blood. Even with her body dyed red like that, she still seemed like a beauty. The girl just won the [King of the Hill] event, reigning over and killing everyone who dares approach the top of the pyramid, without exception.

"...another [Hyperion Human], huh?" I whisper to myself quietly.

The lone, distant girl on that [Hill] was already beyond the [Mortal Tier], perhaps in the higher ranks of the [Immortal Tier]. Recently, there's been more children like her as humans gradually become stronger as a race. The [Hyperion Humans] are geniuses that are beyond normal prodigies, their experience gain is 4 times faster than the normal person, and they can naturally strengthen their stats faster than normal.

In this tournament, there has been 3 [Hyperion Humans] as far as I've seen, every single one of them a freshman. The first, is Pyrion Genada, from [Belsburg's School of Adventurers]. He is a ruthless child who's searching for someone strong for unknown reasons. He completely dominated the first three events, no one even once, wounded him. He has some knowledge of magic, but mainly uses a claymore in battle.

Second, Thoth Farlite, from [Atalin's Royal Academy]. Unlike most [Hyperion Humans], she is a social, energetic girl who doesn't undermine everyone around her. During the [Team Events], she worked with her team efficiently, equally dividing the work amongst each other and never stepping out of her bounds to show off. She seems versatile in a large variety of weapons, and uses several instances of unknown magic. At first, I didn't think she was a [Hyperion Human], but just a normal prodigy, until I saw her battle the lone girl just now.

The lone girl herself, was Aria Brynhildr. Attending [Krystalis Academy], she is beyond anything what I've seen before. [Hyperion Humans] are powerful, yes, but they still have their limits and can't make a straight one versus ten. Yet, Aria just challenged over 100 students at once, and came out the victor.

At the beginning of the event, this unknown girl who has not participated in any other event, instantly appeared at the top of the [Hill] before anyone knew it. Declaring four words that stayed true to the end, she killed all her enemies mercilessly at the top of the [Hill], without suffering a single wound until the battle with Thoth.

Her combat style was unique, as well. She was a dual wielder, that wasn't common with the younger adventurers. Add on to that, she's using two different weapons at once, which is harder to do. With the fact that one of those weapons was a [Magic Gun], no, a [Magnum], this was a style that no one has ever used before. A dagger in one hand, and a [Magnum] the other. With these two weapons, she had the ability to kill from distance, or close combat.

From the weakest to the strongest, these three children would be very powerful assets. The boss told me not to come this event, because there wouldn't be anyone worthwhile, but clearly, he was wrong. I leave the [Arena] with the crowd, and head towards the alleys in the city. When I find a place that was desolated, I pull out my phone, and dial a number, waiting for the receiver to answer.

"Hello there, this is Oracle Corporations, how may I help you?" A female voice answers.

"...the eclipse will open a door to the light." I say to her. A second after, my call is redirected to a different person. After five rings, the person I'm trying to contact finally picks up.

"What is it?" The voice of the boss comes through the phone. His voice is androgynous, but we don't know his true gender. We've never actually seen his appearance, but the group assumes he's male anyway.